wild card wendnesday

HARDCORE SMUT (weapon play and shiz and degrading)

You and Toga were having pretty hardcore sex. All the toys were out and Toga had an unloaded gun too your head and moans filled the room. Your hands beimg tied above your head. She had been using a strap to fuck you with one hand on the wall supporting her. She dropped the gun placing her other hand on the wall. "Fuck y/n you look so hot like this. Like a helpless slut. Who do you belong to?" She moaned becoming rougher with each thrust. "You! I b..belong to you!" You got out stuttering a bit. Toga accidentally punched a hole through the wall. The one dividing yours and Dabi's apartment while she tried readjusting herself. Unfortunately for Dabi her fist hit the back of his head. Toga paused for a minute making eye contact with a disturbed Barney. "Toga..the ONE thing that muffled yours and your girlfriends moans more than my headphones." He shouted. Toga look through the hole not worried about him but noticing Tenko's clothing and Dabi's shirt and pants on the ground. She reached in the hole more and moved Dabi's fat head. Removing her arm looking beside him. There laid a nude Shigiraki. "WOAH! YOU AND SHIGGY?!" You looked up at your girlfriend who had a strap still inside you. "wait i wanna see!" You whined. Toga looked at you and lifted you to look.  You bursted out in laughter looking at the way Dabi was sitting. "HE PEGGED YOU?!" Dabi was shocked. He looked at you "How would you know?! Have you taken anal before?!" You looked at him even more shocked slipping your wrists out the rope and taking the strap outta you(which for som reason was never removed before then-) you grabbed a picture of Magne which was framed and put it on the hole holding it there. "Grab the things to keep this here." You demanded. Toga got up and did as you said. You both then hung the picture over the hole and just called it a night and fell asleep.

words-356