who are they?

(theres smut in this chapter)

Himiko finally woke up from her sleep and Y/n looked at her. Y/n thought to themself "She will not get the end of this. I'm getting my hit back maybe then she'll know I'm NOT to be fucked with." Y/n walked right over to Toga and slapped the living shit out of her then screamed "What the fuck made you think you can just randomly slap me? I'm not some little bitch, nor am I a pussy! You've only really seen me in shock but that's the only reason I stutter! I'm not one little cry baby that goes 'I-I-I'm s-sorry' So don't ever fuck with me!" after you finished yelling at Toga like my Puerto Rican mom yells at me she smirked, did she take me as joke? Hell no. "let me officially join the LOV." Y/n blurted. "you'll get hurt princess" Toga responded but that only made you more angry. "I know you're not talking. I can manage, plus I'm not a child." You said with a tome in your voice showing you were obviously pissed. "Fine." Toga said noticing that you're being dead ass serious. "I'll talk to Shiggy" She put on some socks and walked away.(because literally nobody wears shoes inside)

Y/ns POV
Finally she went to talk to the crusty blue rag. He sheds more skin than a husky sheds fur. I grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom to go shower. Toga came back after while and yelled my name. I was still in the shower so I paused my music and looked at her from behind the curtain as she entered the bathroom "Get out" I said to her slightly annoyed, but her dumbass didn't listen instead she got undressed and joined me in the shower. I was slightly aggravated not wanting anything to happen right now, just wanting to relax for now. Himiko looked at me "Okayy, judging by that look on your face you're not in the mood. You'll want me later." she smirked, i mean she wasn't wrong at all. I'm just not in a position for that right now. Maybe when i'm less tense.

like 2 hours later

I was just reading some random manga i found online in bed. Toga had gone out for a bit doing god knows what, but I honestly wouldn't have known if she was home or not i was listening to my favorite song with my headphones/earbuds(whatever your preference is). I did notice the room get a bit brighter from the corner of my eye but i didn't really care. I just continued to read but not even 5 seconds later i felt hands on my back going down to my hips, my first instinct was to elbow whoever this was. But something came over me telling me not to so i didn't. I'm happy i didn't because this "mystery person" was just Toga. I found out after she took my earbuds out and softly said "Hey Y/n"  (i'm laughing like a gremlin at that idk why 💀) She turned me over and kissed my neck. I loved when she did that not gonna lie. She bit my neck softly making me get more excited, she knew how to please me well.

NARRATER OR WUTEVA BC I CANT SPELL OR REMEMBER SHIT Pov

Toga put her hand right at the entrance of your shorts slipping just her fingers tips in. You moved her hand a little bit lower showing that its ok. She then removed your pants completely along with your underwear. "Already wet?" She chuckled softly. "Shut up" you scoffed a little at her comment. She then put two or her fingers in you "Don't cum till i say you can, got it? Or there will be a punishment." She said in a stern-ish voice as she looked at you. You nodded your head yes knowing this'll be a challenge. She grabbed a strap and put it on. Without warning she removed her fingers and quickly put the whole thing in, she felt a little bad as you had yelped a little so she gave you a few seconds to adjust to it. Soon after she began moving slowly but not too slow, just to where it was a hood start i guess you could say. As She thrusted you pulled her head down a little bit making out with her has she thrusted quicker.You bit your lip softly as Toga went on to mark your jawline and neck with her love bites and hickeys. She thrusted quicker reaching her limit (cant go faster-) all you could hear was your moans filling up the room. "I'm getting close! ahh~ p-please" you said barely getting your words out. "Beg more." Himiko said panting slightly. "Please! I-I'll do anything let me cum! mm~" you said panting as you were also digging your nail in her back. "Cum for me baby." You came letting out a loudish moan as she stopped thrusting. She took the strap off and picked you up in bridal style, she sat you in the bathtub running a warm bath for you and started washing you off. Aftercare was amazing with her, she'd always clean you up.

time skip(Togas POV the next day)

I woke up this morning before y/n. I let them sleep in and went to the kitchen. I began cooking breakfast before I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it to see two people one woman and one male. To be honest they both looked very similar to y/n, were they..her parents?

a/n:
idk why this took me so long to get out but here- it's summer so HOPEFULLY my motivation does me justice and i get more chapters out- also i go by Lucifer but Luc or Luci are nicknames. Byeee

works:991