ABC kink thing

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Toga is big on aftercare. When done with having sex she will immediately pick you up and start a bath to clean you both up. Then you'll both lay on the couch or on bed and watch a movie. She usually always asks if you are thirsty or hungry. If so she'll order takeout.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partner's)
Togas favorite body part on you is your eyes and neck. She loves how your eyes look normally or how hopeless you look while fucking the life out of you. She loves your neck as its usually covered by her love-bites and hickeys marking her territory.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

She cums pretty quickly but enjoys making you beg to cum. it turns her on a lot. shes also a cumslut

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

She wants to watch you have sex with someone else while she touches herself. but like talked about through all 3 of you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Actually you were her first person she ever had sex with. She made sure that she watched hella porn and even looked into your kinks. so she literally has zero experience

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
her favorite position is any position where she can see your eyes or thigh town. she mainly enjoys tying you up though.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
she's serious during punishments but other than that she has some humor during sex

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
she is well shaved for you. no hair down there what so ever

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

she can surprisingly be romantic during sex, its not always kinky. (if y'all want chapters like that lmk)

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
well she cant "jack off" per say but she does get off to pictures of you and videos she has in her phone

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
please she has hella kinks. many in the bsdm spectrum(wax play knife play gun play tying up. etc) and a cnc kink

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
in bed but she'd def do it in public to embarrass you or in front of the LOV

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
ur existence lmao she a horny bitch

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
if shes genuinely causing you pain and you saying ur safe word she would never continue after you say your safe word

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
she loves giving and she amazing at it but she also doesn't mind receiving
P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
she can be both depending on the situation and mood.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
doesn't mind a quickie here and there

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
yes many risks

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
she can go 5-6 round

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
so many toys..

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
shes such a tease bro istg

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
she can get pretty loud but loves making you scream

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
hawks is always walking in on y'all, but one time while the LOV came over he walked in and scared the shit out of toga. she had the strap on , and well accidentally put it in the wrong hole...never spoke of it again.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
shes lowkey thick😩 and is a D36

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
HIGHHH she can go for hours and everyday.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
she only feels comfortable sleeping after knowing you are fully taken care of. Bathed, clothed, fed, and had something to drink. then after she falls asleep with you in her arms.