Happy bday!

This chapter was supposed to come out like last year in september on my bday but life has been straight ass so here ya go before I lose motivation lol. and this obviously isn't with the story line this is extra.(there will be hints to the next chapter tho)  WARNING THIS IS SMUT
SORTA
TW: CNC KINK-DEGRADING AND PRAISING KINK- SOME ASS SLAPPING LMAO
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/ns pov-

It was finally my birthday! One year closer to death. Toga and the league have been out day so I've been relaxing. I don't believe I told them my birthday so I don't really care. To be honest my birthday has been like any other day after my sweet sixteen (if you're Hispanic you had a quince not sweet 16).  Besides that I can't really go out anymore. Since I was kidnaped my face has been all over the news. Thank god my parents used a good picture of me because I'm sure most of Japan has seen my face. I went to go pour myself a glass of water after binging a k-drama only to see Toga and Dabi doing something in the living rom. I couldn't see cause Toga shoved me back in the room. "What are you doing Toga? I was thirsty!" I looked at her as she locked the door. Are you kidding me? What is this girl doing. "Say no more my love. On your knees" Toga said that as she began unzipping the side of her skirt. I listened to her and did as she said. "Are you serious right now? Toga-" Before I could finish my Sentence she pulled my hair and made me eat her out. I had a CNC (consensual non-consensual) kink and was fine with her doing stuff like this as i gave her consent before hand to do things like this to me. I licked her clit and moved my tongue in a circle. I looked at her as I ate her out I mean this was lowkey hot man. I grabbed her thighs and started to tongue fuck her. She moaned slightly and started calling me names "You're being such a good slut for me Y/n. You like eating me out like that you whore." She said that as she gripped my hair tighter. I began fingering her as I licked her clit. I felt her legs beginning to shake slightly. I went faster on her and and let out one last moan as she came in my mouth . "Agh! Fuck Y/n" She said backing out a little looking down at me. "Tongue." she demanded. I stuck out my tongue showing her I swallowed everything. "Good little bitch." She bit her lip and kneeled next to me pushing me on the ground. She started making out with me and removing my pants and underwear. She slapped my ass and began to finger me with two fingers. She had already won dominance in my mouth. She was on top of me to I wrapped my legs around her releasing my moans into her mouth. She was being slightly rough but i didn't mind. It took a few more pumps but I felt my nails dig into her neck and wrist.(one hand was on the ground with Togas)  I finally came but all over her fingers. She pulled away from the kiss and made me lick her fingers. She picked me up and started a bath for both of us.

We finished our bath and went to cuddle in bed. I saw her text Dabi but god knows what about.  She watched the rest of my show with me and then took me to the living room. "Surprise!" Everyone yelled. I was in shock. I never told them my birthday and i barely remembered that it was today. Toga hugged me and we sat with everybody. Was this home? This felt like it. Everyone was here. My lover, Kurogiri which everyone saw as a parental figure, my friends. This was it. I finally found where I belong.

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!! I hope you enjoy the next chapter i appreciate you all. You guys are amazing and ima try to be wayy more active on wattpad. New year new me y'all.
💪😩
Anywaysss i love you all! thanks for reading.

word count-731