Toga was her name

Y/n's POV
____________________

I went up to Toga with her cupcake and placed it in front of her. "Here you go! Is there anything else I can get for you?" I said to her with a smile on my face. She smirked slightly and looks straight into my e/c eyes "Your number would be nice" she said in slightly seductive yet soft tone. Was she flirting? My face became a bright red. I hesitated at first but wound up giving in. Next thing you know I'm giving my number to a hot stranger i met today. "Whats your name?" I asked still curious not knowing if the name on the order was actually hers. "Toga Himiko" she replied. Ah, Toga was her name.

Toga's POV
____________________
I obviously made y/n quite flustered. Did i come off too strong? No. Who cares!? I've been watching and crushing on her for years! I deserved this. I got up and placed money as a tip next to the cupcake then kissed her cheek, and i walked off. I intend to text her later. At 5:30 when her shift ends.

Y/n:
____________________
I became more red! Did she kiss my cheek?! What the hell? I looked down at the table. She had left money and the cupcake, maybe it was for me. If it wasn't now it is. That cupcake was delicious!

***
A/N:
Ok im sorry but im tired and barely got sleep today. I'll try to work on this more tomorrow but I'm exhausted right now. Gn!!

Words:259