Y/n and Dabi?

Togas POV:
I guess Christmas didn't change anything. It's new years eve(As im writing this im 21 minutes minutes away from 2021) and nobody looked at me and Y/n any differently, i think. Me and y/n were cuddling on the couch watching (your favorite movie). I was forced to match with them for i dunno what reason.(im gonna use they/them pronouns for y/n bc i dunno if y'all go by he/him, she/her, they/them, neo-pronouns, etc.) i looked at y/n's phone to see that "Reject Gucci Bag🥸" had texted them. I assumed it was Dabi because that's what we all call him. I opened their phone and read the message. "Hey Y/n wanna come over?". Thats odd he never really hangs out with anyone. "Y/n Dabi wants to han-" before i could finish my sentence they cut me off and said "sure!" I was confused but i trust them. They quickly got up and got ready while i continued to watch the movie. "Be back before midnight love" i said to y/n as they were leaving. "I will" they replied as i watched them leave.

A few hours later(now two minutes from 12:00)

I waited impatiently for y/n. But i couldn't wait any longer. I got up and walked to y/n's location. By the time i got there it was 12:00 and i saw Dabi and y/n kissing. "What the fuck is this?!" They instantly pulled away from each other. "Dabi, i saw you as my big brother and y/n i trusted you.." I said fighting back tears. I hated them for this! "Toga, im sorry i-i don't know what happened!" Y/n said. They seemed genuine. Dabi on the other hand seemed unfazed and like he did something. i grabbed y/n by the wrist and took them home.

A/n: happy new year! When i was writing this i feel asleep so yes before it was 21 minutes till the new year but now it is 2021. I actually feel asleep at 6:30 something in the morning be forgot to keep writing- anyways, tysm for 10.2k reads! Perfect way to start my new year! I appreciate it so much! Ily all! again thank you!

Words:390