Chapter Six: A Day For Disaster

Mabel's Pov

"So let me get this straight. You summoned Bill Cipher! The demon that started the apocalypse and tried to kill us all back from the dead and Gideon is abusing Dipper!?!?!" Pacifica exclaimed. "Yes and I didn't have a choice. I didn't know what was going on and I couldn't get Dipper to tell me, so I thought since Bill is all knowing he'd probably be my best shot at helping Dipper." I tried to explain but she was still reluctant to believe me. "Mabel, I know you want to help Dipper but for all we know this could be some type of elaborate plan to get back at us! How do you know that he wont just kill us when this is all over!?!?"

"He can't. In our deal I made sure that he can't destroy Gravity Falls and he can't manipulate my deal in anyway. Mabel that's during your deal, but after he helps you save Dipper he can do whatever he wants he won't be bound by an rules then!" I was going to say something but stopped when I realized that she was right and as soon as the realization hit me, I became afraid. I turned to look at Bill who was just sitting down on the couch quietly, but when I looked at him all of my fears went away and I spoke without thinking. "He won't."

"What do you mean he won't! How could you possibly know that!" "Pacifica think about it, why would Bill help me. He's not getting anything out of this deal other than being brought back and even so he has to deal with the people he hates!-" "For the recorded I don't hate any of you." Bill said cutting me off but I continued. "He came back without causing any problems and helped me and when he helped me I could tell this wasn't the same demon we knew when we were kids. I had doubts in the beginning but I know now he's not here to hurt us, I.......I think he deserves a second chance. I know that it'll be difficult to fully trust him in the beginning, but you'll get there and if you dont trust him then trust me."

"Mabel I do trust you its just I-" Pacifica stopped talking when I placed her hands in mine. "Then trust my decision" I said with a smile, she sighed. "Fine, you're lucky I love you.......Like! You're lucky I like you! You know cause you're my best friend!" Pacifica said quickly and chuckled nervously at the end. Our faces were red and I looked deep into her eyes and felt lost, it seemed like time stopped as we leaned in closer to each other. "Mabel I-" "Ahem! save that for later we still have work to do" Bill said interrupting Pacifica and bringing us back to reality. Once we realized how close we were we pushed away from each other and stood nervously as Bill grinned at us.

"What are you looking at?" Pacifica asked. "Me? Oh nothing just two people hopelessly in love" Bill said grinning even wider. "Sh-shut up Cipher!" Pacifica exclaimed but Bill merely laughed. "Now that everything is cleared up what are we going to do about Ghost-Eyes?" Bill asked in a serious voice and the atmosphere immediately changed. "Right.....now we know that Gideon has Ghost-Eyes watching Dipper." Pacifica said solemnly and sat down on the couch across from Bill with me. "In my memory Gideon had more than just Ghost-Eyes on his side, did you see anyone else?" I asked Bill, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "No."

"We need to find out if there are more people watching Dipper but how do we do that without putting him in harms way?" Pacifica pondered out loud. "We also need to cheer Pinetree up." Bill said and when he said that I came up with an idea. "I got it! We can go out together tomorrow, I'll tell Dipper I wanted us to hang out together. When were out we can watch Dipper and watch for any of Gideons Inmates and at the same time we can cheer Dipper up!" I suggested excitedly. Pacifica and Bill thought about it for a bit before deciding it was the best course of action.

We decided we would meet up at the ice cream shop in town at 9 o'clock in the morning and hangout until 3 in the afternoon. After deciding Bill went home, he told us he would tell Dipper about the meet up so I wouldn't have to. It was around 10 o'clock when Bill left and Pacifica and I were tired so we decided to retire for the day. A thousand thoughts were running through my head when I laid down in my head all about Dipper but after about 20 minutes my thoughts were quiet as I drifted off to sleep.