Chapter Four: William Rehpic

Mabel's Pov

"I can't believe this! I thought Gideon changed, but he's still the same little asshole we knew back then! What are we going to do, Gideon is going to come back here and hurt Dipper again! I can't have that! W-we, we have to do something. Let's tell Grunkle Ford and Stan Maybe they can stop him." I yelled while pacing back and forth in front of Bill in the room of doors. He had gone back to his yellow hue after yelling in some foreign language. "Bill, in our deal it states you can do whatever you want to Gideon right, so do your worst!" I exclaimed.

"Shooting Star, we can't do any of the things you said." He said calmly, his back leaning against the black door. "What do you mean! Why not!" I shouted  at him. "Think about it. If we tell your Grunkles Dipper will deny any of your accusations to the bitter end. We have no idea if Gideon is watching Dipper in some way, so we could just end up putting everyone in danger. Also, about our deal. Yes, I get to do whatever I want to Gideon, but I doubt you'd want there to be an investigation about why his dismembered body turned up in a lake. Ford would find traces of my magic over his disfigured body and you're the only one who's asked about me since that summer."

I sighed, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath in and out, once I was calm I looked back at him. "your right, what do you think we should do?" "Well we know that Gideon has been hurting Dipper, but we don't know the full story. We also don't know if he has those inmates watching Dipper. Now we have sometime before Gideon comes back, in that time we can help Dipper realize he's not powerless against him. Once we get his confidence back, we can get him to tell us what happened and deal with it from there. We also can't leave him alone if we do, he might get attacked by those heathens."

"Alright....... sounds like a plan" I said in a solemn tone, Bill got off the door walked over to me and putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Shooting Star, we'll save him Did you forget you have me, an all-knowing, powerful dream demon? Don't worry about to much." He said while smirking. "Yeah you're right we can't lose hope" I smiled at him and slowly noticed the world began to fade to black. "Uhm Bill, what's happening?" I asked slightly concerned for my safety. "You're waking up." He responded calmly before fading away as well.

The world around me was completely black as I laid down on the ground closing my eyes. In the darkness I heard a voice calling out to me, "Mabel wake up." I opened my eyes again and saw Dipper shaking me awake. "Dipper?" I asked. "Mabel come on Grunkle Stan made Stancakes" he said as he moved to get off the bed, I lunged forward before he left and gave him a hug. "Whoa Mabel what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah, something like that I'm just glad you're here" he smiled and returned my hug "and I always will be, now let's go eat breakfast." I smiled and nodded.

We walked out of our room and went downstairs to the kitchen, on the table were four plates of Grunkle Stan's famous Stancakes. Grunkle Stan and Ford were already sitting at the table, we sat down with them and started eating. We talked about what we were going to be doing today, Dipper told them he was going to read in the room all day and I told them I was going to explore the forest again. Grunkle Stan packed my bag with food, snacks, water, and a first-aid kit. I thanked him, ran back upstairs to my room to get the materials Bill and I collected yesterday and raced out of the house. Bill told me to head deep into the forest so we wouldn't draw attention to ourselves.

I stopped walking when I entered a dark clearing, the trees surrounding us made it so barely any light came through. Bill came out of my mindscape and asked me a question "Can I take control of your body for the spell?" "uhm......" 'should I let him take control of me? He hasn't done anything malicious so maybe I can trust him, but this could all be for show. Why would he care about us anyway, we did ruin his plans, but if he didn't care then why would he get so mad about what happened to Dipper. Why would he do me favor without making a deal, he's not getting anything out of this deal so why make it.'