Chapter Sixteen: Payback

Bill's Pov

"Here's a parting gift from me to you, BASTARD!" Pinetree yelled as he pulled back his fist to punch Gideon. Gideon fell to the ground and was sniveling like the swine he is, Pinetree glared at him and said pathetic before turning around to look at us. "Whoa! When did you guys get over there?" Pinetree asked but we ignored his question and cheered for him. He blushed and looked away from us and when he looked back the others were complementing him. I stared at him with a proud look on my face and opened my arms for a hug. 'It seems my vision was just a nightmare after all, I'm glad.' I thought as Pinetree walked towards me. We were smiling at each other, but my smile faded away when I saw Gideon get up and pull something out of his coat.

I looked at what he was holding and realized it was a gun, he wore a malicious smile as he pointed the gun at Pinetree and fired. Pinetree stopped walking as the bullet pierced through his stomach, he fell forward and Shooting Star screamed his name as I caught him. he slumped into my hold and looked up at me, he smiled weakly. "Bill.........I-" Pinetree tried to say but he cut off by a shot to the chest. Gideon was laughing hysterically but I ignored him and laid Dipper on the ground gently, I hooked my arm under his back and leaned him against my chest. I held his hand tightly as the others gathered around us, "MASON YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME!" I cried out desperately.

He stared at the ceiling and he was breathing slowly, he exhaled one last time and we watched as his eyes grew dim and his body went limp. "Awe he's dead, how sad!" Gideon mocked, but everyone was to busy grieving to care about what he said. I just stared at Pinetree's body while Shooting Star was crying into Llamas shoulder and Llama was holding Shooting Star while she silently cried. Fez was kneeling on the floor and crying into his hands while Sixer put a hand on his shoulder and cried. After a few seconds I blocked out everyone's sobs and locked on to a sound that annoyed me to no end.

Gideon was still laughing and insulting Pinetree and I felt my grip on the remaining sanity that I had left begin to fade, I looked at him and when our gaze met he instantly paled. I turned away from him and looked at Pinetree, s'vv lbsxq iye lkmu wi vycd gksd. I said and I laid him down on the ground. The Pines and Pacifica stopped crying and looked at me with confused facial expression, but I ignored them. I put my hand over Pinetree's body and said "lkbbsob" and when it surrounded Pinetree's body I got up and moved away from them. "Bill? W-what are you doing, and what's this thing you put around Dipper! We can't get to him!?" Shooting Star asked me as she hit the barrier around Pinetree, but I ignored her and kept walking.

3rd Pov

Bill stopped walking when he stood a few feet away from Gideon. Gideon had noticed Bill approaching him, but he shrugged it off and wore a bored expression, but when he finally looked at Bill his bored expression turned into a fearful one. Bill didn't say anything he just stood there menacingly and stared; Gideon was too terrified to move so he just stared at the man in front of him. After a few seconds of staring Gideon went against every warning going off in his head and moved, it was then that Bill reacted. He titled his head slightly and then let it drop to the ground and when he looked back up a crazed smile stretched across his face in an unnatural way.

Gideon's adrenaline spiked and he quickly raced to the open door behind him, but just as he was about to step outside the door closed in front of him. He stared at the closed door not wanting to look behind him but when he heard something move he reluctantly turned around, and he instantly regretted it. There standing behind him was Bill but he looked different, His eyes were red and his body was entirely black, there was a dark red outline that distinguished his features and his smile never left his face. 'He's a monster!' Gideon thought, and Bill giggled in a demonic high pitched distorted voice.

"Gideon~" Bill purred as he loomed over the smaller male, Gideon gulped and opened his mouth but he instantly shut it when he felt a hand grab a hold of his neck. Bill lifted him up into the air and laughed demonically as Gideon struggled in his hold and gasped for air. Gideon was slowly losing consciousness but just before he did, Bill turned and threw him to the ground behind them. Gideon rolled around on the ground holding his hand to his neck and coughing violently. When he got over his coughing fit he moved to sit up, but stopped when he saw Bill standing in front of him. Bill's eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily as he smiled at Gideon.

Gideon tried to back away but stopped when he saw Bill bring his arm up, he closed his eye and braced for impact but a few seconds past and he didn't feel anything. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Bill who was in the same position only this time he was holding Gideon's leg. Gideon looked down at his leg in disbelief and when he saw it was no longer attached to his body like he had initially thought, he screamed. It was a blood curdling scream that would make anyone fear for there life, Bill's smile grew wider if that was even possible. He let go of Gideon's leg and kneeled down in front of him, he crawled over Gideon who was now letting out silent screams and trembling.

He bent down and whispered into his ear, "You took my Pinetree, So I'm GoInG tO tAkE yOuR lIfE!" Gideon cried and shook his head rapidly but he stopped when he felt something enter his stomach. He looked down and found that Bill was shoving his hand into his stomach, He screamed and pleaded for him to stop but Bill just ignored him and ripped out his intestines. Gideon was now barely breathing and bleeding out, Bill frowned. "Awe don't die on me yet, I'm not done~" Bill cooed and Gideon weakly shook his head. "P-please.......n-no more........." Gideon pleaded.

Bill looked at him with a bored and disappointed expression, he then jumped on him and proceeded to rip his limb away from his torso one by one. The Pines watched in horror as Bill ruthlessly ripped away at Gideon, they covered their ears trying to block out his pleas but that didn't help. Finally, after one minute of blood curdling and agonizing screams Gideon fell silent, signifying he was dead. Bill was surrounded and covered in blood, he looked down and smiled at his masterpiece then turned to look at the Pines who stood still. Stanley and Stanford snapped out of there shock and pushed Mabel and Pacifica behind them. He looked at them like he was trying to figure something out but shrugged it off.

Bill smiled again and stalked towards them with his arms stretched out to them in a threating way. They were cowering at the sight and they slowly backed away, revealing Dipper's dead body. Bill stopped walking when his eyes landed on Dipper and the Pines and Pacifica looked at him with hopeful eyes. He stared in confusion at the body and after a few moments his eyes and body slowly returned to normal. When he looked normal Mabel tried to approach him but Stanford stopped her and pointed at Bill eyes. They looked dim and lost, Mabel concluded that he wasn't yet normal and stepped back.

Bill walked towards Dipper and tried to grab him but a barrier stopped him, He looked at it in anger and quickly brought it down. Once it was down he grabbed Dipper and picked up his body bridal style. Zsxodboo........ sw cybbi. Bill said and he turned away, the Pines and Pacifica tried to grab him but he snapped his finger and disappeared. Mabel fell to the floor and was sobbing loudly, Stanley picked up Mabel and carried her out the door, Pacifica and Stanford followed them, they left the scene and headed to the Mystery Shack.

...........

S eco wi lvyyn kxn wi cyev dy bovokco dro zygobc nkgxon ezyx iye li dro cdkbc, lsxn yeb wkqsm kxn oxfovyzo drsc lyni, rokv sd kxn lbsxq rsw lkmu..... Nyx'd gybbi Zsxodboo, iye'vv lo lkmu cyyx.

A/N : Ceasar Cipher