Chapter Ten Part One: Butterflies

Dipper's Pov

I opened my eyes and was confused when I saw a ceiling, 'wasn't outside with Bill?' "Wh-where am I?" I asked and sat up, I looked around but stopped when my eyes landed on Bill. He was sitting at the end of my bed and smiling. "You're in your room silly. You fell asleep on me last night, so I carried you home." "Oh, thank you. I'm sorry I fell asleep on you and I'm sorry for crying all over your shirt." I said nervously and rubbed the back of my neck.

He chuckled, moved over to me and hugged me, "It's just a shirt and you needed a shoulder to cry on, so it's fine." I knew I was blushing, but I ignored it and hugged him back. We pushed apart from each other but when I looked at his face, I felt like something was wrong. "Will? What's wrong?" I asked him and put my hand on his cheek. He nuzzled his face into my hand and held it place then spoke, "I was just wondering.........Do you still consider yourself Gideon's boyfriend?"

I was shocked at the question and unconsciously pulled away, Bill looked away and muttered an apology. "No, Will your fine, sorry I didn't mean to pull away it was just a reflex." Bill smiled at me, his eyes were full of anticipation, I reached for my phone on my nightstand, turned it on and started texting someone. When I was done, I put my phone down, looked at Bill and smiled. "You know what, no. I don't consider him my boyfriend anymore, were done. Besides I was never his to begin with."

Bill smiled and nodded, "Sooo, what do we do now?" he asked, I moved closer to him, sat in his lap and pressed my back against his chest. "I don't really want to go anywhere so we can just sit like this." He laid his head on my shoulder, nuzzled into my neck and whispered "Okay.." I sighed contently and thought, 'this is so peaceful I hope we can stay like this all day-' my peaceful thoughts were interrupted when my sister busted into my room. "GET UP YOU TWO IT'S TIME TO, woah what are you guys doing?" Mabel asked when she saw the way we were holding each other.

"Ahh! We weren't doing anything I was just- he was- ugh! Never mind I'm just going to go get dressed." I tried to explain but failed, so quickly grabbed some clothes and rushed out of the room. When I was outside of our room, I leaned against the wall and sighed. 'What am I doing! I shouldn't get attached to him he just here to save me and when he finishes his part of the deal......he'll leave. Why do I care if he leaves, it's not like I actually.......never mind.' I was about to walk away but stopped when I heard Mabel ask Bill where we were yesterday. 'Shit! I forgot Bill has to tell Mabel everything! Please Bill dont tell her anything!'

Bill's Pov

"Hey Bill, Grunkle Ford told me you guys came home late last night, where were you guys?" Shooting Star asked me. "We were at the lake all day." I told her and she gave me this weird look. "Really....Did anything else happen?" "Yeah, Dipper was attacked by a creature, but don't worry I saved him." "........Bill, you look like your not telling me something. What else happened?" she asked me again, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "......I.....I finished the first half of our deal....." I said and looked away, it took her a second to understand what I meant, but when she did she gasped.

"You know what Gideon did to Dipper! Why didn't you say so, tell me what happened." I hesitated before speaking, "I- ......I can't" "What do you mean you can't, why?" "because...... Pinetree asked me not to tell anyone. I know it was in our deal, but if I tell you I'd be betraying Pinetree's trust. Please don't make me tell you, I'm sure Pinetree will tell you when he's ready, but until then just know that he's okay." I told her hoping she didn't use our deal to force me to tell her. She sighed and spoke, "Okay, just promise me you'll protect him alright?" I smiled, "don't worry I'll keep him safe."

She seemed content with my answer and started to walk away from me and towards the door, but she stopped walking, turned around and looked at me suspiciously. "Hey Bill, why were you and Dip sitting like that when I walked in the room?" I blushed and began to stutter, "O-oh th-that, I honestly dont know....." I trailed off, she gave me a mischievous smile and continued to question me. "I know you dont understand emotions to well, but can you tell me how you feel around Dipper?"

"How I feel about Pinetree? I don't know, whenever I'm around him I just feel happy? I feel like as long as he with me nothing can go wrong, but the happiness I feel when I'm around him is different than the happiness I feel when I'm with you or Llama. It's more intense, and the intense feeling comes with winged creatures that fly around in my stomach, I hate that Gideon got to him first. I wish I could've been there to protect him then maybe......." "Maybe?" ".......Never mind, why do you ask anyway do you know what this feeling is?"

She giggled and sighed, "Oh your so clueless, How about this, today I'm inviting some friends over for a party and during that party I want you to spend the night with Dipper. At then end of the night I'll ask you how you feel and if I you feel the same way I'll tell you what the emotion is and what you should do about it okay?" she asked me and I nodded but then a thought crossed my mind. "Wait your having a party? Do Sixer and Fez know?" "Well, Grunkle Ford left to get parts for his new weapon and Grunkle Stan doesn't care." "Oh okay." "Now hurry up and get dressed I need you and Dip-Dop to help me set up!" she exclaimed and finally left the room.

I sighed and started getting ready, 'what is this meatsack doing to me? Im a demon for Satan sake! I have no use for emotions, I meant to take over the world and toy with humans for my own enjoyment......that's what I want to do......right? Ugh! This stupid meatsack is making me consider things I've never considered before. Do I go with it or go against it? I dont know but hopefully I have an answer by then end of the night.' I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I pushed my thoughts aside and looked myself over, I decided that I looked nice and left the room to freshen up in the bathroom. I thought Pinetree was already dressed and helping Shooting Star with her decorations, so I opened the door. "What the, WILL!? GET OUT I'M CHANGING!" Pinetree yelled and I immediately slammed the door. '......wow.....'

Gideon's Pov

*CRASH*

"GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled as I threw a glass cup across the room, I grabbed my phone and looked over a text message I received from Dipper not to long ago. 'You know what Gideon, were done. I was a fool to stay with you all this time so Gideon, yeah, it''s true. I''ll never belong to you, ''cause I am not your toy to enjoy ''til there's something new. As if I'm gonna give up my family, my work, my dreams to care for you. Ha, "darling", get a clue, there''s nothing you can do. I don''t need your love and there''s nothing left to discuss, because I don't need your love.'

"Damn them all, if he hadn't pulled that little stunt on karaoke night none of this would have happened, and now I have to deal with that Cipher. Ugh! Im sure Mabel was the one who started this whole mess, I guess I'll have to take care of her too." I sighed, "None of that matters now-" I looked through my phone and found a picture of Dipper "-I'll be back soon and when I come back I'll have fun molding you into my toy again." I smiled and put my phone down, "Butler!" I yelled and he immediately arrived. "Yes sir?" "Book the next flight back to Gravity Falls I have business there." "Yes sir." He said and walked away. 'Everything is going as planned, Ford will take care of Bill and I will have my darling Pinetree back'

Ford's Pov

"That'll be four hundred dollars and fifty cents sir." The clerk told me and held his hand out to receive his money. "Here", I said and handed him his money. He counted it and then handed me the final part I needed for my gun. I thanked him and made my way to my car. 'That took longer than expected, hopefully I make it home in time to gather the magical ingredients in the forest to make it work. I should have everything ready by the end of the day, so I guess I'll put it together tomorrow. Then it's bye bye Bill forever.' I laughed to myself as I started my car and drove home.