Chapter Eleven: The Fair

Bill's Pov

'Why does my chest I feel so......heavy?' I wondered as I opened my eyes and looked down at my chest. I immediately blushed when I saw Pinetree laying on top of me. 'Pinetree! What- why is he on top of me? What happened last night......Oh yeah, the party. We must've fallen asleep on each other.' I moved my hand to caress his cheek and when I did he smiled and snuggled close to me. I smiled and thought about what Shooting Star told me last night. 'Bill, the emotion associated with butterflies in your stomach is called love, and I think you should tell Dipper who you are and confess your love to him.'

'I love Pinetree.....I guess there's no fighting it, but the question is does he love me and will he still love me when he finds out who I am? ......I hope he can forgive me for all I've done in the past, but now is not the time to think about that. I need to tell him how I feel, but where and when do I tell him? I should probably ask Shooting Star about this, I just have to figure out how to get to her without waking up my Pinetree.' I thought as I struggled to get out of Pinetree's hold, after five minutes of struggling I finally managed to get out of his hold.

'Good I got up without waking him, now where's Shooting Star' I wondered as I looked through the sea of sprawled out bodies to find Shooting Star. I saw her sleeping in a corner with Llama, they were entangled together like Pinetree and I were. I carefully and quietly walked over to them and when I got there I lightly shook Shooting Star's shoulder. "Shooting Star! Wake up I need to talk to you!" I whispered, she groaned and looked up at me. "Bill? Why'd you wake me up, do you know what time it is?" Shooting star asked me in tired voice as she rubbed her eyes. "......It's 2:45, now wake up I need to talk to you." I whispered.

Her eyes went wide, and she sat up carefully so she wouldn't wake Llama up, "It's 2:45! I've got to go make breakfast!" Shooting Star whisper shouted and started to getting up so she could make breakfast but I pulled her back down. "Mabel", was all I said, and she looked at me shocked and stuttered, "Y-you s-said my n-name....." I smiled, "Now that I've got your attention, I need to talk to you about something." "What?" she asked snapping out of her shock. "It's about Pinetree, I want to tell him how I feel but I don't know when or where I should do it." I said and her eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

"Oh my God! Yesss the ship is finally happening! Pacifica wake up, BillDip is finally happening and we need to help!" Shooting Star quietly exclaimed to Llama while shaking her shoulders. 'Is this code for something?' I wondered as Llama groaned and rubbed her eyes; it took her a second to realize what Shooting Star was saying but when she did, she sat up and smiled at me. "No way, you're going to tell Dipper how you feel!?" Llama asked me while shaking my shoulders. "Yes, now will you let me go!" I quietly exclaimed and pushed Llama's hands off me. She laughed quietly, "Sorry Bill, I'm just really happy for you two. Anyway, where and when are you going to do it?" she asked me, and I sighed.

"I don't know, that's why I asked Shooting Star for help." I told Llama, we both looked at Shooting Star who was lost in thought. "Hmmm.......Ooo! I got it! You should take Dipper to the fair with us tonight, you guys can go off on your own and at the end of the night you can take Dipper to a beautiful clearing in the forest. Where you'll tell Dipper who you are and ask him out!" Shooting Star exclaimed quietly. "Okay......but what clearing do I take him to?" I asked, "I have no idea!" she answered proudly. "Ummm. Alright, you and Pacifica go out and look for a nice clearing in the forest that's not too far from the fair and make it look magical, I'm going to make breakfast and wake everyone up. When you come back, I'll talk about the fair and you can ask Dipper to go okay?" she asked, I nodded my head and left the Mystery Shack with Llama.

Mabel's Pov

When Bill and Pacifica left I got up and quietly headed into the kitchen, it was a mess so I quickly cleaned things up. When I was done, I went to the fridge and grabbed all the ingredients I would need to make everyone breakfast, I was making omelets and French toast, my specialty! I moved to put everything down but the fridge door slammed shut making a loud noise. 'Shit! I hope no one-' "Mabel?" '-heard that....' I turned around to see who called me and saw Grunkle Ford.