Chapter Eighteen: Be Mine

Bill's Pov

"You ready to go Pinetree?" I asked, he smiled and nodded excitedly. "Well your excited." I chuckled as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck, "Of course I'm happy! I can't wait to see them again!" he exclaimed, I smiled at him; "Oh yeah......" I said as I remembered something. Dipper tilted his head and looked at me in a confused manner, "Before we go to the Mystery Shack, we have to tell the Henchmaniacs your okay........." "Don't they kno-" Dipper tried to say but I cut him off, "No they don't. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing, I just walked in with your body walked past them avoiding their questions and brought you to this room." I explained as he gave me this really look, I chuckled nervously and looked down in shame.

"You should've at least told them, everyone's probably been worried sick!" Pinetree exclaimed then sighed and continued "You're an idiot, you know that." Pinetree said as he lifted my head and made me look at him. I smiled nervously, he laughed and pecked my lips, "but your my idiot. Now let's go say hi to everyone!" Pinetree exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. After a few minutes of walking and Pinetree getting turned around we finally made it to the throne room where all my other Henchmaniacs were. As we walked towards them, they all turned and looked at us in relief and fear. The other's walked while Pyronica rushed over to us and when she was within arm's length of Pinetree she jumped and tackled him into a hug. When they fell to the ground the rest had made it over to us.

"SAPLING! Pyronica shouted as she pulled Pinetree off the ground and into a hug, he smiled and returned her hug. Pyronica pulled away from Pinetree and held onto his shoulders "We were so worried about you right gu-..guy's what are you doing come say hi to Sapling." Pyronica said, but didnt get a response, Amorphous Shape, 8 Ball, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon were all to busy staring at me in fear. "Guy's" Pinetree called out which seemed to snap them out of their gaze, they slowly looked over to him and all asked at the same time, "Is it safe to approach." Pinetree looked confused, "What do you mean?" he asked, and 8 Ball slowly made his way over to Pinetree while keeping his eye on me. "It's better if I show you." 8 Ball said as he pulled out his phone and went to his videos. He kept scrolling through his videos and he stopped at one with Keyhole holding a cup, he looked over at me nervously before hitting play.

~In the video~

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" 8 Ball and others chanted as Keyhole brought a cup to his lips and downed it. "Ahh" Keyhole exclaimed as he slammed his drink down, everyone cheered but stopped and turned to a door that slammed open. There at the door was Bill, but he looked off. Most people shrugged it off until Pyronica brought their attention to Dipper who laid limp in Bills arms. Pyronica, Amorphous Shape, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon and 8 Ball who was holding the camera rushed over to Bill.

"Bill what happened to Sapling!" Keyhole exclaimed his voice was full of concern, Bill looked at him for a moment and then went back to staring straight ahead of him. "Bill, are you okay? What happened to Sapling?" Pyronica asked again in a more cautious tone, Bill looked at her and started mumbling things no one understood. They all looked at each other with confused expressions, but Kryptos wore a shocked expression as he stared at Dipper. "IS THAT BLOOD!?" he yelled as he reached his hand out to touch Dipper, but before he could touch him Bill's head snapped in his direction.

Bill's eyes were red, and his body was tinted in a red hue, "Don't" Bill started making Kryptos stop in his tracks. "TOUCH HIM!" Bill yelled and as he did his torso split in three and two pairs of arms came out of his new torso's. His body was now black with a red brick pattern. Everyone looked at Bill in fear, frozen still like statutes. He groaned in anger and stared at everyone, he mumbled something quietly but no one heard not even through the silence. "W-what" Teeth squeaked; Bill glared again. "I said-" Bill started in his normal voice reliving some tension, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" He yelled making everyone tense up again and scattered. Once everyone was away, he started walking to the other side of the throne room, his body returned to normal and his eyes looked devoid of emotion.