Chapter Fourteen: Visions

Bill's Pov

"BILL!" Pyronica screamed when she saw me enter the throne room with Pinetree hiding behind me, she raced over to me with my other Henchmaniacs and began to bombard me with questions. "Bill are you okay! What happened! Why were you bleeding! Why is that human here and how did you-" "Pyronica! Will you give me enough time to answer your questions." I say in an irritated voice, she chuckles nervously and apologized. I sighed, "I'm fine, I ran into some trouble with Sixer and was shot and this-" I brought Pinetree out of hiding and he immediately tensed up. I smiled at him and he relaxed a bit "-is Pinetree, you guys might remember him from Weirdmageddon. Pinetree these are my friends Pyronica, Amorphous Shape, 8 Ball, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon." I pointed to each of them while saying their names. "Guy's this is Pinetree."

Pinetree smiled and waved at them, they waved back and Amorphous Shape, 8 Ball, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, and Hectorgon went back to the party. "He's so cute!" Pyronica shouted as she gave him a hug. Pinetree chuckled nervously and returned her hug, "Sorry for hurting your wrist earlier Sapling I thought you hurt Bill." She said as she let him go, he smiled and said, "It's okay, but why did you call me sapling?" "Oh! That's out nickname for you." Pyronica explained and Pinetree nodded, she grinned at Pintree and grabbed his hand. "Hey Sapling, do you want to join our party!?" Pyronica asked excitedly, Pinetree giggled and nodded. She grabbed his hand and dragged him off into the crowd with my friends. I smiled and went to sit on my throne, 'I'm glad they're getting along I was worried they'd pick on him.'

I watched as Pinetree danced and talked with my Henchmaniacs, they looked like they were having a good time. 8 ball left the group and walked up to me. "Bill, how did you come back?" 8 ball asked, "Shooting Star shook my statues hand and brought me back." He nodded and looked out to the crowd, I could tell he had something else on his mind. "Is there something else you wanted to ask?" he looked at me nervously and took a few moments to gather his courage. "Bill are you going to try and take over Gravity Falls again?" he asked hesitantly, I stared at him for a few seconds before answering. "No." "Then why are you with-" "because I love him." I said simply.

8 ball looked stunned and I sighed, "I've always felt drawn to Pinetree, back then I thought it was because I wanted to toy with him, but I just wanted his attention. I guess this meatsack has made me more aware of feelings I wouldn't admit to having in my demon form." He nodded and looked away, I stared at him "you think I've gone soft don't you?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at him, he instantly tensed up and looked at me with a worried expression. "N-no o-of c-course n-not, I'm just happy you found someone. You've been alone most of your life, but now you have sapling to keep you company." He explained, he looked at Pinetree and the looked back at me and said, "I'm glad." I smiled at him and then looked through the crowed to find Pinetree. He was dancing with Pyronica and Keyhole, he locked eyes with me he beckoned for me to join him.

I smiled and made my way over to him, "Bill! Come dance with me!" Pinetree exclaimed, he pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his hips and we started swaying in sync to the music. Everyone else grabbed a partner and began to dance as well. We didn't say anything to each other we just stared lovingly into each other's eyes as the world around us faded away. Pinetree laid his head on my chest and sighed contently, 'this is perfect, him and I dancing the night away.' Pinetree thought and I chuckled lightly, he looked up and glared at me "don't read my mind you stupid Dorito." I shook my head no and he rolled his eyes and smiled. We continued to dance in peace and as the song ended I dipped Pinetree and when I brought him back up we shared a passionate kiss. Pinetree whined as I pulled away from him, I chuckled lightly and he smiled at me.

We were brought out of our trance when Pyronica squealed, we turned and looked at the others who were staring at us, there mouths ajar. Pinetree's face went red and I laughed, "Bill are you and Sapling a couple!?!?" she asked excitedly. I was going to tell them we just started dating but Pinetree spoke up before me and said, "yes we are." He looked at me and smiled, I kissed his forehead and looked to the rest of my Henchmaniacs, they smiled at us and nodded there heads approvingly. Pyronica was about to give Pinetree a hug but she stepped away when we started glowing, "Whoa, Bill what's going on?" Pinetree asked me in a concerned tone. "I think I'm being summoned." A yellow light enveloped us and a gust of wind pushed us back making Pinetree fall on me. Pinetree held his head and looked around, "Ugh......Bill where are we?"