Chapter Three: Memories

Mabel's Pov

"Hahahah, Shooting Star your such an idiot!" Bill exclaimed as he charged at me and entered my mindscape. 'no no no, I knew this was a bad idea I should've thought this through and now I'm going to die! I'm so sorry everyone, I've let you all down!" Suddenly Bill burst out laughing in my mindscape 'Hahaha that was reaction was priceless, bahahaha!' "wait how am I not dead yet?" I wonder outloud, Bill stopped laughing and said, 'It was a joke kid; I'm not going to hurt you, then who would I have to entertain me!' He exclaimed as I sighed "so as long as I'm entertaining you wont kill me?" I asked and he sighed. 'You know what Shooting Star, you're really killing my mood.' He explained in a dull tone "o-oh s-sorry." 'Its alright kid, now you should probably run back to the Mystery Shack. Gideon is on his way to there and he's going to try and take Dipper way on some business trip.'

When Bill said that my heart skipped a beat and I immediately dashed to the Mystery Shack. 'Woah Shooting Star slow down or you'll fall!' He warned but I ignored him and ran faster 'I don't know what's going on yet but I know Gideon did something to Dipper and I'm not going to let him take Dipper away.' Soon enough the Mystery Shack came into view and there was no sign of Gideon. I was almost to the porch when I noticed Gideons car on the horizon. I ran as fast as my body would let me and made it inside, I saw Dipper and Grunkle Stan in the kitchen eating lunch and talking.

"GrunkleStanYoucan'tlethimgohehastostayheresayno!" I said to quickly for either of them to understand and tried to catch my breath. "Whoa Mabel calm down, what's going on?" just then I heard a knock on the door, Dipper got up to open it, but I told him to sit down. 'ugh there's not enough time to explain' I thought as I made eye contact with Grunkle Stans favorite mug. Without a second thought I grabbed it and threw it to the floor as hard as I could, and in the exact moment that it shattered the door opened.

Gideon walked in as Dipper visibly paled, Gideon and Grunkle Stan were going to say something but I interrupted them both. "Omg! Dipper what is wrong with you! Why are you being so aggressive today! First you kick me out of the room this morning, then you push me so hard that I sprained my ankle, and now you broke Grunkle Stans favorite mug!" Everyone in the house was visibly confused, Dipper was about to say something, but I interrupted him.

"Nobody wants to hear your excuses Dipper, so just shut up!" I screamed as I looked at Grunkle Stan and sighed. "Grunkle Stan your going to have to ground him for two months cause I'm tired of him acting like this and getting away with it!" I told my Grunkle with pleading eyes. He was still confused, but after three seconds he spoke "You know what, Mabel your right. Dipper your grounded you're not allowed to leave the house. Go upstairs and think about what you did do you understand me?" Grunkle Stan said to Dipper in a calm tone, Dipper only nodded; he grabbed his food and went upstairs.

I took a deep breath and turned to Gideon "sorry you had to see all that Gideon, um what did you need?" I asked him snapping him out of his shock. "um I was going to ask if I could bring Dipper on a business trip with me, but I see that's not happening. I guess I'll be on my way, send my regards to Dipper will you?" "of course, have a safe trip!" I exclaimed happily as I walked him out of the house. When I got back inside, I locked the door and sighed.

Grunkle Stan cleared his throat and gave me a look that just screamed what the hell. I walked over him and kept my head down "sorry about your mug, but I couldn't let Gideon take Dipper away. I know you think its all in my head, but my gut is telling me somethings going on between them, please trust me on this." He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder and smiled "I trust you Mabel, now go tell Dipper he's not actually grounded." I smiled and gave him a hug "thank you Grunkle Stan!" "your welcome sweetie" he said chuckling at the end.

I let go of him and raced up to the attic, I opened the door and saw the bathroom door closed and the light on. I sat down on my bed and waited for Dipper to come out so I could talk to him. 'Nice acting down there Shooting Star I didn't think you'd be able to keep him away from that pig.' Bill complemented, 'umm thank you?' Bill chuckled and said 'Here he comes, I'm going to try and look through his mindscape while you talk.' He informed I nodded and said, 'Okay.'