Epilouge

3rd Pov

~Two weeks later~

"Mabel, I don't know about this?" Mabel heard Dipper say in a timid tone from inside the dressing room. "Come on Dipper the wedding's about to start and I'm sure you look great!" Mabel countered in an exuberant tone. Dipper sighed and left the comforts of the dressing room and went to face Mabel, he walked up to her and taped her shoulder and when she turned around, she gasped. "Dipper you look amazing!" Mabel exclaimed as she looked a Dipper up and down, he was wearing a dark blue tuxedo with black pants and black dress shoes. He also had a blueish and grey pine tree clip in his hair. Dipper smiled and looked at Mabel, "Thanks Mabes, you look good to!" Dipper exclaimed; she wore an off the shoulder A-line pink dress with bedded sequins at the front, around her neck was a necklace with a shooting star. She smiled and then had a determined look on her face, "alright now let's go get your man!" She shouted as she dragged Dipper to where everyone else was waiting.

As people left to line up at the alter Dipper started getting was really nervous well more like terrified. 'I know Bill won't hurt me, but what if this ends up just like my last relationship! What if-' "DIPPER!" Mabel shouted snapping Dipper out of his thoughts. She hugged him tightly and then pulled away, "Calm down. I know your scared but you have to learn to fully trust again and luckily Bill is the perfect person to lose yourself in." Mabel said confidently and lovingly, Dipper took a second to calm himself down and brush all his negative thoughts to the side. Once he did, he smiled at Mabel and hugged her. "Thanks again Mabel." She hugged back, "no problem bro bro!" They pulled away from each other and smiled again, but they turned and looked at the door when it opened. "It's time kids, Mabel your up." Grunkle Stan told the two, Mabel nodded and started walking away. She gave Dipper a thumbs up before she walked out of the room.

Mabel grabbed her bouquet of blue and yellow and walked down the aisle, when everyone saw her they stood up and smiled. Dippers friends, family and some of the town's people were on the left side and Bill's friends that nobody other than Dipper knew he had was on the right in their human forms. Mabel walked further up the aisle and she smiled and nodded at Bill before taking her place on the left side of the alter by the bridesmaids, Pacifica, Candy and Grenda. They all wore the same dress as Mabel but Pacifica's dress was purple, Candy's dress was teal and Grenda's dress was yellow. Mabel looked down the aisle with anticipation as the music began to play.

Dipper slowly turned the corner; his arm was interlocked with his Great Uncle Stan's who began to slowly walk him down the aisle. When Bill saw Dipper he was in awe, "He's beautiful." Bill whispered out and Ford chuckled. Bill's face went red when he realized he said that out loud. Ford smiled and said, "I trust you will take good care of him." Bill nodded in response and looked back to Dipper who was almost at the altar. When Stan and Dipper reach the altar Dipper looks at Bill nervously and smiles, Bill returns Dippers smile which eases him of his worry. Stanley smiles at the two and hands Dipper off to Bill, he looks at Bill and his expression harden. "Well Bill I think I speak for Ford and I when I say if you ever hurt Dipper we will find and kill you, that being said thank you for saving Dipper. Ford and I proudly welcome you into our family." Stan said proudly.

Bill smiled and nodded, "I promise I'll take good care of him." Dipper blushed and looked away, Bill and Stan chuckled then Stan walked away and sat down in his reserved spot. Dipper and Bill smiled at each other one last time before they turned to Ford. "Ladies and gentlemen, friends and loved ones" Ford started getting everyones attention. He took a breath and continued, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Bill and Dipper. If anyone here has any reason these two shouldn't get married get the hell out or keep it to yourself because this is happening." Some people laughed and others who didn't really approve of this relationship glared and muttered something under their breath, but they immediately stopped when Bill glanced at them. Ford laughed nervously and continued, "Bill, your vows." Ford said as he gestured for Bill to speak.