Chapter Seven: An Old Friend

A/N: ummm there are mentions of violence in this chapter I'm going to leave a warning when you get there and sum up what happened at the end, sorry.

Mabel's Pov

"Let me go you bastard!" Pacifica yelled as she hit the mans face, but when she hit him his hood fell down and seeing his face made my heart skip a beat. 'i-its him! One of Gideon's inmates, th-then th-that means this was all a distraction! D-Dipper, oh my god I hope he's okay!?!? H-He's with Bill so he must be fine r-right? Ugh I can't think about that right now, I have to get Pacifica.'

I ran as fast as my legs would allow me, chased him all the way to the docks and I had him cornered at the end of the board walk, his only escape was the water. "Give her back to me!" I yelled to him while trying to catch my breath. Pacifica was still struggling but he was so strong her attempts did nothing. He glanced behind him, looked back at me and chuckled. "If you want her so badly then go-" He paused as I quickly marched towards him, then leaned towards the water and once I got within arms length and continued -"get her!" He yelled as he threw Pacifica into the water.

"PACIFICA!" I yelled and ran to the edge of the board walk and held my hand out for her to grab. The man snickered at my pathetic display, but I wasn't too focused on him. "Pacifica grab my hand!" I yelled as I stretched my hand out to her but she was struggling to stay afloat. "I-I, I can't swim! Mabel help m-" Pacifica gasped as something pulled her underwater. "No.....no no no! Damn it!" I yelled as I looked for a weapon I didn't find one so I decided to break off a piece of wood from the board walk. "Don't worry Pacifica I'm coming" I said before taking a deep breath and diving headfirst into the water.

..........

Dipper's Pov

*THUD*

I groaned as I was thrown headfirst into a wall. Ghost-Eyes brought me to the back of a secluded alley way and proceeded to beat me up. I could no longer use my right arm and it hurt to walk on my left ankle. I was bleeding from my mouth, nose and it was getting harder to see out of my right eye. "I have no idea what anyone sees in a pathetic weakling like you. That blondie getting beat is probably playing you like everyone else you know. Think about it why would anyone other than the boss actually want you? You know I'm right, so why don't you get rid of your little friend and go back to being a little loner.

I was paralyzed, my thoughts were eating me alive and every word he spoke felt like another chain tying me down. my vision started blurring in both my of my eyes and soon all I could see was black, I started hyperventilating and slipping out of consciousness. I felt like I was being pulled to the bottom of an ocean, but I had one last thought before drowning. '.....Will....please....save me', the last thing I heard was Ghost-Eyes laughing and then....I drowned, left to be devoured by my thoughts.

Bill's Pov

*THUD*

"So...does anyone......else want to.......get up or have.....you had enough yet?" I asked huffing in between words. When Pinetree was kidnapped by Ghost-Eyes I was punched by another one of Gideon's inmates. I assumed this was an ambush to separate us but that didn't matter, all that mattered to me was getting to Pinetree. I finished beating the hell out of the first guy, but then the man that took Pacifica joined the fight. He was stronger than the last guy, but In the middle of our fight the first guy first guy got up and joined the fight, so it was two against one.

It took me about 15 minutes to beat them both up which brings us to where we are right now, me trying to catch my breath in front of two people beaten to a pulp surrounded by people of the town. They groaned at my previous question meaning I could take my leave and save my Pinetree. I used my powers to find where he was and once I pinpointed his location I raced off to find him. I found the alley he was in and took a moment to catch my breath, once I did I rounded the corner and came face to face with Ghost-Eyes.