Chapter Eight: Trust

3rd POV

*CREAK*

Bill returned home from his little massacre and was now ready to rest, he wanted to teleport but he was to exhausted to use his magic properly so he walked. Bill tried to open the Mystery Shack door quietly but failed and the door made a loud creaking sound upon entrance. He groaned quietly and quickly made his way up the stairs. Ford was awakened by the sound and went to check it out, but when he arrived all he saw was a yellow blur enter Dippers room. 'Was that Will, or am I seeing things?' Ford wondered as he rubbed his tired eyes. he was too tired to check so he shrugged it off and went back to bed.

Dipper's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my door being closed but stayed still and kept my eyes closed when I heard quiet footsteps approach me. They stopped at what I think is my bedside and then someone spoke, "Don't worry Pinetree I'll protect you." Will? That was Will's voice, and what does he mean by he'll protect me? I heard what I assume was Will walk to the other side of the room and plop down on his bed. I was really confused and wanted answers, but I knew I wasn't going to get any. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I just laid there in my bed and about thirty minutes later I heard soft snores and mumbling.

"Pinetree.....w-why won't you.....let me h-help you." Will mumbled quietly, I decided to get out of my bed and go over to him. I looked him over and notice that all his minor injuries from yesterday were gone. "That's weird, how are your injuries all healed up?" I whispered to no one in particular but was surprised when I got an answer. "I......used magic......to heal myself" Will mumbled slurring his words together. 'W-what, he used magic? How! He just moved here and he didn't know anything about magic and Gravity fall before he met Mabel right? So how did hewait is he messing with me maybe he's awake? No, that can't be it then how?' "Who are you?" I asked voicing the last bit of my thoughts.

"....I'm...."

...................

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and we were all sitting in the living room together and watching Tv. Mabel made us omelets and toast for breakfast which we finished eating about 20 minutes ago. I was sitting next to Will; Mabel was sitting next to Pacifica and Grunkle Stan and Ford were sitting on separate recliners. We were enjoying Ducktective when suddenly our Tv channel was interrupted by the new channel.

"Good morning Gravity Falls-" Shandra Jimenez greeted and continued "-We have an important message for you brought from some of our new reporters." She said as the feed switched to someone else. "This just in, Chuck Charles and the news team have found what seem to be a massacre deep in the forest. (Does anyone know where the "Chuck Charles and the news team" is from?) Listen folks make sure to stay away from the South West part of the forest it seems like a dangerous creature is on the loose." Chuck said as the feed switched back to Shandra Jimenez. "You heard him folks and now we will display this cute bird to calm your souls feel free to change the channel" she said, then a beautiful picture of a mocking jay was placed on the screen

The house was silent for a few seconds and no one spoke, Grunkle Ford was the first to break the silence by telling us not to go anywhere near that part of the forest, but I was to lost in thought to pay attention. I looked at Will who had a blank face while looking at the Tv. 'Those people..they were Gideon's minions. and now there dead' just then I thought about what Will said last night.

*Flashback*

"......Bill Cipher......." Will mumbled quietly but I heard him loud and clear. I stumbled back in fear but gathered my courage and asked him another question. "W-who summoned you and why are you here?" "Sh-shooting s-star.....I'm here to save......Pinetree....." "Mabel summoned you? Why, did she make a deal with you?" "She summoned me...... So I can save Pinetree.......from G-Gideon....yes.....she made a deal with me" "F-from G-Gideon.....how much does she know about Gideon and I?" "We unlocked......her memories and discovered......Gideon was hurting.......Pinetree......she also know........Gideon is mentally abusing........Pinetree"