Chapter Nine: Truth

A/N: Just so there's no confusion, when Dipper is talking to Bill and you see writing "Like this" it's Dipper remembering something specific Gideon told him and when it's "like this" it's something he specifically remembers telling Gideon. When there written like that he isn't actually telling Bill that, although Bill hears it anyway because he is reading Dipper's mind throughout the back story. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. Also this chapter is going to be very heavy on the abuse, again I don't condone abuse and if you feel uncomfortable reading it please skip to Ford's Pov it's just Dipper telling Bill what happened, but umm enjoy the chapter!

Dipper's Pov

"A-are you sure?" Bill asked me in a nervous tone, I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm sure, I don't know why but I feel like you'll save me." I told him in reassuring voice, I took a breath to calm my nerves and continued. "Those guys that attacked us yesterday worked for my boyfriend......" "Your boyfriend?" he asked slightly confused "Yeah, I came out as gay when I was thirteen......D-do you see me differently now that you know Im gay?" I asked putting my head down. 'I wouldn't be surprised if he did, I've had several people leave me because Im gay.' I thought but when I looked back at him he was smiling, "Of course not, none of that matters to me your my Pinetree no matter what you do and that will never change" he said in a reassuring tone, I smiled and continued.

"When Mabel and I were fifteen we had finally convinced our parents to let us move to Gravity Falls and live with our Great Uncles, so we packed or bags and got on the next bus to Gravity Falls. When we got off the bus we were greeted by our friends and family, but one person there had stood out in particular. Gideon Gleeful, "Gideon?" He looked different he was taller than me, slimmer and he had this good aura around him. "Dipper Pines, did you miss me because I missed you." He told me he missed me which confused me because when we left the summer before we weren't exactly on good terms."

"I was suspicious, so I questioned him, "You missed me?" He apologized for the way he acted when I first came here then asked for a second chance. "Why of course I did! Listen I know we weren't on good terms the last time you were here and I'm sorry, but I want to fix that. Will you give me a second chance and be my friend?" I didn't really want to give him another chance after all he was a bit of a psycho when I met him, but I thought maybe the years changed him and decided to give him another chance.....I regret my decision every single day."

"I didn't trust him in the beginning, but I finally opened up to him and we became really good friends. Every day we would hang out with Mabel and her friends and sometimes it would be just the two of us. With every passing day I felt more attracted to him and eventually I had fallen for him. on my sixteenth birthday he asked me out, "Mason Pines will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my boyfriend?" He was really nervous, but I tackled him in a hug and accepted. "Of course I will!" He smiled and hugged back and after our hug we shared a kiss and the rest of my family and friends was cheering for us."

"About a month into our relationship I had notice he started keeping me away from my family and he would tell me things that made me insecure. "Don't tell me your actually going to wear that to our date?" "Wha- what's wrong with what I'm wearing, you said you liked this outfit two weeks ago." "Oh Dipper my sweet little star, I don't go change." I became his little toy, a pretty doll that he displayed to everyone we knew, boasting about how successful and happy our relationship was."

"I grew tired of the way he was treating, so I tried to leave him, but that didn't really go as planned. I told him "I'm tired of the way your treat me and If you're not going to listen to me and change, I'm just going to leave I'm not some toy you can play with however you see fit" he only laughed and asked me where I would go. I told him I'd go back with my family the ones who actually loved me but he laughed again and then said, "Oh Dipper, my sweet naive Dipper. You and I both know your family doesn't love you, you're just a tool for the Pines. Mabel uses you to get what she wants and if something goes wrong, she'll blame you. Stanley thinks your worthless, weak and uses you as a slave while Ford thinks he's smarter than you and thinks your inferior to him in every way.""