𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 pt. 1

It was Christian morning. Outside was snowing and Taemin and Jonghyun were cuddling under the warm blanket and watching favourite Taemin's Christmas movie - Grinch.
- Eomma, can we gest some christmas juice like you and uncle have? - Minnie asked.
Well, you know... The „christmas juice" was mulled wine for Kibum and mulled bear for Minho and Onew.
- I can make you hot chocolate, cause those christmas juices are only for adults - Kibum said and made tchem hot chocolate with some extra marshmallow.
- Thank you eomma - Taemin said and Jonghyun said „thanks" too.
Taemin and Jonghyun continued to happily and peacefully watch the movie but what happened before, on 24th desember, during the christmas eve dinner was on the different level of peace and queit.
Taemin wasn't very patient with waiting on everyone to finish their meals to unpack the presents. He was growing really irritated with Jonghyun's slow eating or with Minho's "I want to try everything" thing. He wanted to just unpack presents, is it so hard to understand?
- Eomma - he groaned. - When presents?
- When everyone will be finished, I told you that - Kibum answered him. - Now, eat some salad
- I don't want salad - he said. - I want presents!
- Too bad - Kibum said, annoyed with his baby's behaviour.
Taemin rolled his eyes but decided to wait a few more minutes but when Minho took another spoon of different, but the same for Taemin, type of fish, he groaned again.
- Daddy, stop eating! - he kind of yelled.
- Kim Taemin, stop this behaviour right now or there won't be any present for you under the Christmas tree! - Kibum yelled. - Apologize, now.
- Sorry daddy...
- It's okay buddy -Minho said and decided to finish his fish later so there won't be any more arguments or tantrums.
Taemin and Jonghyun could finally unpack their presents and well, they got a lot of them. They've had toys, plushies, new pyjamas, some sweets and some things for big themselves.
- Eomma, can I eat some? - Taemin asked about a bar of chocolate.
- No, you've had enough of sweets tonight, you can have it tomorrow - Kibum said. - And it's already 9 p.m so it's time for bed, honey.
- But Eomma, just one, please? - he cutely asked again.
- No and stop it - Kibum took Taemin to the bathroom. - Take off your clothes and I'll start the bath.
Kibum turned around to make a bath and then Taemin showed a peace of chocolate to his mouth. He took off his clothes and ate another piece.  And let's say... It didn't go well...