𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Jonghyun woke up feeling different. His body didn't hurt because of an old worn bed and he felt just light. It was really rare for him because he was used to getting up pretty early and it was almost 9 a.m. Normally he would be already in school but yet he was in a comfy bed.

- Are you awake? - someone knocked on the door. - Can I come in?

- Yes - Jonghyun said and stood up.

The person was Kibum, who was smiling brightly and looked really handsome.

- How did you sleep? - he asked. - I made toasts and strawberry smoothies. 

- Good - Jonghyun smile. - Can I use a bathroom?

- Yes, sure - Kibum showed him where the bathroom was and decided to check on Taemin.

Taemin was still sitting on his ''bad boy" chair and had a really angry, but in reality cute, face. (see the picture above the chapter)

- Okay, time's up - Kibum took Taemin in his arms. - Will you eat your breakfast now?

Taemin looked at him angrily but nodded. He was hungry and he didn't want to anger Kibum more.

- Good boy - Kibum smiled proudly. 

Kibum sat Taemin in the high chair again and this time Taemin didn't refuse to eat. 

During that Jonghyun finished his business in the bathroom but hesitated and sat on the floor. He wasn't sure if he wanted to come downstairs. He was kind of scared of what the ''new life'' means.

- Are you okay? - Jinki knocked on the door. - You've been sitting here for 10 minutes.

- Yes! - Jonghyun screamed and decided to come out.

He came out and smiled at Jinki.

- Come on, sweetie - Jinki put his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder and lead him into the kitchen.

But when Jonghyun saw Taemin in a high chair, he froze. He didn't expect that he would see a little sitting and be feeding by Kibum.

- Jonghyun, meet Taemin, he's my new baby and I hope soon your friend - Kibum said with a bright smile. - Taemin, say hi.

Taemin looked at Jonghyun. He had some yogurt around his mouth and in hair but he also had a not very cheerful face.

- Hi - he quietly said and looked away again at Kibum.

Jonghyun found it weird but decided to not say anything. He sat at the table at tried not to look at Taemin who was still looking really angry and it kind of scared.

- Eat, honey - Jinki put in front of Jonghyun a plate with food. - And then we'll talk.

The blonde boy nodded and started to eat. The food was delicious, the best he's ever had so he finished within 10 minutes. 

Then Jonhyun, Jinki, and Kibum with Taemin in his arms sat in the living room.

- Did you think about what we talked about yesterday? - Kibum asked. 

Kibum hoped, Jonghyun will say yes, but you never know.

- Yes - Jonghyun hesitated, of course, he's been thinking about it but he wasn't sure. - But I'm not sure.

- So maybe, you can try for a day and then you'll decide? - Jinki submitted.

Jonghyun wasn't sure of it either, Taemin didn't look very happy about the thing but Kibum and Jinki looked nice and trustworthy. 

- Okay - he nodded after a few minutes and Kibum started to scream from happiness in his head.

- You're not gonna regret it - Jinki smiled. 

_____________________________

I'm sorry I wasn't updating, hope you can forgive me.

ByeBye