𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 pt. 2

- Taemin, I told you to stop eating those - Kibum took his candy and turned him around.

SPANK! SPANK!SPANK!

- Ow, eomma! - Taemin screamed. - Stop it!

- No, cause you are naughty - Kibum said. - After your bath, Minho and you will have a talk.

''A talk" meant punishment for Taemin. 

Taemin started to cry, he didn't like his punishments, but he's a little drama queen and he likes causing trouble.

After the bath, Kibum diapered him and dressed in cute Christmas pyjama.

- Go to your daddy and tell him what you've done - Kibum said and sent Taemin to Minho who was sitting in the living room and reading something on his phone.

- Hi daddy - Minnie said and sat on Minho's lap. 

- Hi baby - he answered and hold him close to his chest. - What was the screaming in the bathroom?

- Eomma caught Minnie...

- Eomma caught you? What have you done, hmm? - he asked and put away his phone.

- Eating candy, daddy - he said and cutely hugged Minho around his neck. - Sorry daddy.

- Cute, but no - Minho put him on the ground. - Corner time... 10 minutes, okay?

- But daddy - he whined. 

- No buts, go or you'll be standing with a sore bum - he warned him and Taemin finally went to the corner.

But after 2 minutes Taemin was bored so he turned around to see if anyone was in the living room. There wasn't anyone so he sat on his playpen and played with his toys.

- Are you done with your corner time? - Kibum walked into the living room and was shooked, he thought Minho put him for 10 minutes, not 5 or even less.

- Yes eomma - he cutely said. - Story?

- Okay - Kibum took him.

He, of course, knew that Taemin was lying to him, so he sat with him on the mini sofa in Taemin's nursery and laid him on his lap.

- Eomma! - Taemin said surprised. - What are you doing?

- Spanking you - he spanked him once but quite hard.

- Why? - he tried to get away.

- Because you lied to me and didn't do your corner time - he spanked him again.

- I did!

- Yes, but you were supposed to stand for 10 minutes, not 2 - Kibum rolled his eyes. - You're getting 10 and then you'll do properly your corner time.

He spanked him 10 times and made him stand or 10 minutes in the corner of the nursery room. Taemin did this because he didn't want his eomma to give him more spanks. 

- Good baby - Kibum put him in the crib and soon Taemin fell asleep.