𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jonghyun knew it's gonna be okay, he knew that his daddy wouldn't let anyone hurt him so he tried really hard to stay calm, but... when he heard Taemin's crying he lost it too.

- Daddy, I don't want! - he yelled and tried to run away but Jinki caught him.

- I know, but it'll be fine - he tried to convenience him. 

- No, it won't! - he screamed and tried to run away again. 

- Hello, little buddy - suddenly someone said and Jonghyun looked at him surprised. 

- Who are you? - the little asked.

- I'm a doctor - a man smiled and waved to him. - Can I know your name buddy?

- Jonghyun - he shyly said and moved back towards Minho. 

- And I'm Namjoon - he smiled again. - And I have a huge mission for you, can you do this?

- What mission? - he asked. 

He was a little curious about the whole mission thing. 

- I can't tell you right now - he said. - First I need to check if your ready.

Jonghyun looked at his daddy and Minho nodded. 

- You won't hurt me? 

- No, I promise.

After 10 minutes, Jonghyun and Jinki walked out of the doctor's office. It wasn't as bad as Taemin's appointment. 

- And now we can go to the zoo? - Taemin asked when they got into the car.

- Yes, we can - Kibum smiled and they drove away. 

But... Let's not be so enthusiastic, it's not the end of the day.

________

I'm sorry it's so short, I just wanted to end the doctor subject and move on to the nicer things. Have a nice day/night!