𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Around 20 minutes later they arrived at the Zoo and Jonghyun and Taemin couldn't be more excited. Taemin was nearly jumping when Kibum grabbed his hand to safely walk to the gate of the Zoo.

- I'm soooo excited eomma! - Taemin yelled. - I want to see those weird birds! 

- You mean penguins, baby - Kibum smiled and told Minho to buy tickets for them. - Let's go in!

Taemin's never been so long in the little space and Kibum hoped it would stay that way but Zoo was crowded and Taemin's legs started to hurt. 

- I'm tired - he said and suddenly sat down on the floor. - I don't want to go anymore.

- I know baby, we're going to have a break in the restaurant - Kibum tried to make Taemin get up. - Kim Taemin.

Taemin looked at him with a kind of scared expression and got up. 

- Sorry eomma - he said and smiled sadly. 

- It's okay, baby - Kibum smiled and took Taemin's hand in his.

After a few minutes they sat in the restaurant and Taemin felt he needed to go to the toilet.

- Eomma - he whispered. - Potty.

- Go ahead baby, you have a diaper on - Kibum kissed his cheek, but Taemin wasn't sure. 

Yes, he was in little space but peeing in public? It was too much for a poor teenager. 

- No - he started crying really loud with huge tears. 

Kibum looked at him with sadness in his eyes and took him in the bathroom. 

- My baby is so brave - he said thinking that Taemin has already ped in the diaper. 

But what happened when Kibum took off his diaper was unexpected for sure. Taemin started peeing right on himself and Kibum. The older whined and took Taemin really fast to the toilet but it was too late, he and the little was already soaked. 

- Sorry, eomma - Taemin said. - Me no likey diaper.

- It's okay... - He said and texted Minho to bring them fresh clothes, which Kibum packed to his bag. 

After a few minutes, Taemin and Kibum were in fresh and dry clothes and they walked out of the bathroom.

- Are you ready to see giraffe, Minnie? - Minho asked and Taemin yelled happily 'yes'.

_________ 

A really long break... Sorry