𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 (18+)

TRIGGER: ILLNESSES, MENTAL UNSTABILITY AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT

At first, Taemin was happy. He was finally free or at least he thought he was free. Right after running away from the Kibum and Minho's house, he went to the police station.

- So you are saying you were kidnapped and treated as an actual baby? - officer asked. 

- Yes and they forced me into it - Taemin said. 

- Yeah... Okay, they weren't joking when they said you are crazy - officer laughed. 

- But - he said scared. - I'm not crazy...

- Look - the officer showed him something on the screen. - It's your medical record, you have schizophrenia. 

- What? I'm not mentally ill! - Taemin shouted and stood up.

- Calm down - officer asked. - Sit down, I will call the hospital you ran away from and confirm it - the officer said and walked a few meters away from Taemin.

''I'm not crazy... I'm normal..." Taemin thought. ''I-..." he was kind of panicking inside his head.

- Okay... - the officer sat down again. - Here's what we're going to do... You're going back to your guard, whose are Kim Kibum and Choi Minho, right?

- No! They've kidnapped me! Why can't you listen to me?! - Taemin shouted and stood up. - They are bad! They are ill! Not me! 

The officer signed. - Sit down kid or I will make you sit and shout up. 

Taemin cried out. - You can't take me back there! I will kill myself - he quickly took the scissors that were laying on the desk. 

- Woah, kid - the officer stood up and stretched out his hands into Taemin's direction. - Give me back the scissors, you don't want to hurt yourself.

- You're right! But I have no choice! I can't go back to hell! - and at the moment when the scissors were almost on his throat, someone from the back, caught his hands and threw away the scissors.

- It's me, baby, shh - Minho whispered into the smaller's ear and Taemin cried even harder. 

- No, please - he whispered. - Let me go 

- Everything is going to be alright - he said and hugged Taemin tightly. - You're too sweet to cry.

And then Kibum appeared too. - I was so worried about you, Buba.

- We'll take you back home - Minho smiled widely. - You are safe with us, no worries.

Kibum wiped off the tears of his cheeks. - My baby, let's go.

And then, like at the beginning, everything went pitch black.