𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

- Eomma wake up! - Taemin yelled and jumped on Kibum's body. - Wake up!

Kibum groaned in pain and hugged Taemin tightly. - Five more minutes, Minnie.

- No - he moaned. - We have to dress up and everything! 

- Yes, but the party starts at 6 pm. not 10, we have plenty of time.

- Nooo - Taemin wasn't going to give up. - Get up! Get up! - he started to jump once again.

- Baby - he hugged him again. - If you don't stop this right now, you will have a party with a sore butt.

Taemin whined but decided to be a good boy for his eomma. He laid next to him and played with Kibum's hair by making him silly hairstyles. But after around 30 minutes he got bored and he left the room to find Minho who was in the living room.

- Daddy, eomma has been sleeping for so long - he said

- Don't worry baby, come help me with snacks - he said to the boy and they went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for littles and their caregivers.

It was supposed to be a Halloween party but because of the Coronavirus they delayed it and now it's a pre-Christmas party. They will be having gingerbread cookies and some non-alcoholic mulled wine. 

- Daddy, can we put frosting on the cookies? - Taeminnie asked. 

- No, you and your friends will be doing it during the party, remember?

- Oh, yes! I forgot - he happily said. - Can I go to Hyunnie, please?

- Hyunnie is still sleeping baby, go play with uncle Jinki - Minho said and started cooking some dinner. 

- Okey - Taemin said and went to his uncle Jinki who was cleaning the bathroom. - What are you doing?

- Cleaning, Minnie - he answered.

- Can I help? - Taemin was so bored that evening cleaning was interesting for him. 

- No... I have dangerous chemicals, Minnie... - he said. - Maybe go and take a nap, hm?

- Yes, uncle - Taemin said sadly and walked away.

He sat on his playmat and played with his cars and blocks. He was kind of sad that everyone was busy and his best friends Hyunnie was sleeping. Maybe he was not needed anymore? Maybe he should leave...? Sad thoughts were in his head for the rest of the morning and even kisses from his eomma couldn't take them away.