𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

- Can you repeat it? - Jinki asked Jonghyun and stood up. - Cause I think I've misheard you.

Jonghyun looked at him from the floor. All the anger and hate ran away from his body and now he felt scared.

- No-nothing - he whispered. - Please don't be mad.

Jinki tried to be stern but he knew he's not like Kibum, he can't spank Jonghyun, he can't make him cry, it would break his heart.

- Jonghyun - Jinki signed. - It's okay, baby.

He kneeled in front of him and held Jonghyun's hands. 

- You don't have to be afraid of me - he looked in his eyes.

- But I offended you... - Jonghyun felt like crying. - I wasn't nice.

- Yes, you did - Jinki laughed a little. - Say sorry and we'll forget about it.

Jonghyun looked at him again.

- I'm sorry daddy - he said and hugged Jinki.

- That's my cute baby - Jinki kissed his forehead.

At the same time, Taemin woke up from his nap and the first thing that came to his mind was 'Kibum'. He looked around the room with wide eyes but he didn't see his eomma.

- Eomma! - he screamed and started crying.

He didn't know why he cried, he was so confused and the only way out was Kibum.

- Shhh... - Kibum suddenly showed up and lifted Taemin. - Your eomma is here

Taemin looked at him with tears in his eyes and hugged him tightly.

- What's going on? - he asked quietly. - I don't want to hug you.

- Oh, baby - Kibum said and kissed his forehead. - You are between little space and your actual mind, it's okay.

Taemin nodded but that didn't help him at all. 

- How - he started. - How can I.. You know... Be in that little space.

- It's easy - Kibum smiled proudly. - Stop worry, you can rely on me and Minho fully, You'll never be hungry or need to worry about money, work, or anything.

- But... - he still didn't believe.

- There aren't buts baby - Kibum tried to convenience him. - You can trust us.

Taemin nodded and closed his eyes. During his whole life, he hadn't had a person that he could talk to, his father was always harsh to him and didn't really care. Kibum and Minho were like angels from heaven, they fed him, let him have normal sleep and maybe the other things weren't his dream but the cared for him.

- I... - Taemin wasn't sure. - I trust you.

___________________________________________

Hi babies!