𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Taemin fell asleep in Kibum's arms and snored quietly. And Kibum enjoyed it so much that he squeaked inside.

- Minho - he whispered-yelled. - Come and see.

Minho almost screamed when he saw how cute and adorable Taemin was. 

- Our cute little boy - Minho whispered. - I love him so much.

- Yes, he is. 

- Let me get him in the crib - Minho took Taemin in his arms and the little wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and he laid his head on the older's shoulder. His legs also tight around Minho's waist. It was so adorable, Kibum couldn't take it anymore and when Minho laid Taemin in the crib, he took a photo of Taemin who hugged the teddy bear which Kibum gave him earlier. 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was sitting in the playpen with Jinki, who tried to encourage him to play with toys.

- Jinki? - Jonghyun said. - I have to pee.

Jinki looked at him and smile.

- Go on, that's what nappy is for - he patted his arm.

Jonghyun wriggled uncomfortably around. He didn't want to pee himself, of course when he was little, he peed himself but it's different from now. He's a grown-up man and peeing in the nappy isn't something that adults do.

- Jinki - Jonghyun said again. - I can't.

- You can, baby - Jinki said. - Do you want me to help you?

Jonghyun looked at him confused about how Jinki can help him with peeing but he nodded anyway cause he felt like crying any minute. So Jinki sat Jonghyun on his lap and wrapped his right arm around Jonghyun so he was hugging him and the other hand he put on the younger's tummy where his bladder was and put some pressure on it.

- Ahh! - Jonghyun whimpered. - No, stop!

The pressure on his tummy didn't help him at all, he even had a need to pee more.

- Shh - Jinki whispered into Jonghyun's ears. - It's okay.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun couldn't hold it anymore and he just let go of it. He felt a warm all around his butt and that's when he also started crying.

- Oh, baby - Jinki hugged him tighter. - It's okay, let's get you changed.

Jonghyun cried even harder but nodded. It wasn't that bad but he felt embarrassed. 

- I'm very proud of you - Jinki took of Jonghyun's nappy and leaned down. - My good baby.

He kissed Jonghyun's tummy and the younger felt kind of proud of himself too. Jinki was so nice and he really seems like he cares for him. It was unbelievable for him, no one really cared about him. His father, when the man had lived, abused Jonghyun and when he got kicked out by his aunt from the house and became homeless he had no one. 

- Thank you - Jonghyun whispered.

- You're welcome, baby - Jinki took him into his arms again. - Are you hungry? Kibum made a kissel.

- Yes, daddy - he said and hugged Jinki's neck. 

- Daddy? - this time Jinki was confused.

Jonghyun's eyes widened. 

- O God, I'm sorry - Jonghyun quickly said. - It just slipped.

- I would love you to call me daddy - Jinki was so happy Jonghyun called him daddy.

- Okay, daddy.

__________________________________

Hi babies, I hope you liked it! See you next time!

ByeBye