𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

After two more hours of visiting the zoo, they came back home. Jonghyun was so tired that he had fallen asleep in the car and Jinki had to take him to bed. He changed his diaper and laid him down in the crib. 

- Good night baby - he kissed his cheeks and walked out. 

Jonghyun woke up the next day at 5 a.m and he didn't like the fact that his daddy was still sleeping so he decided to wake hip up. 

He thought of walking out of the crib but he was scared of falling so he chose to scream really loud. 

Jinki woke up in one second and sprinted to Jonghyun's room.

- Baby wants wrong?! - he asked panicked. -Are you hurt?

- No - he cutely answered. - Wanted daddy.

- Oh, baby - he felt a huge relief. - Let's get you dressed.

- No!

- And why is that? 

- I wanna cuddle - he hugged Jinki's neck and didn't want to let go.

- Okay but you can't be wet, it'll get itchy - he laughed a little and tried to lay Jonghyun on the changing table. - Jonghyun, please.

- No! - he screamed. - I WANNA CUDDLE NOW! 

Jinki's ears hurt and he was a little bit annoyed but Jonghyun was his baby, he should understand him.

- I will do it quickly and quiet down a bit, okay? - he asked nicely and tried to lay him down again.

- No - he folded his arms on his chest. - Mean daddy.

Jinki wanted to roll his eyes so much but he decided to be forgiving. 

- Jonghyun, please? You'l get a cookie?

- 5 cookies.

Jinki signed. 

- Okay, 5 cookies but that's it.

- Okay daddy - this time Jinki changed his diaper and dressed him in a cute onesie. 

- My lovely little baby - he smiled and kissed his cheek. - Let's get you those cookies