What If We Never Met...?

Your pov:

This past week's were hard for all of us. The war between the new borns was massive. Jacob promised to return safely but it was the complete opposite.

I was waiting for all of them anxiously to return but then I saw Jacob being carried. I tried to go and look but Emily was holding me back "Don't..." "I have to, something is wrong!" I broke free from her grip and hurried to them.

There I saw Jake unconscious body "what happend?" I asked voice shaking, Quill looked at me "Jacob's left side got hurt badly and Carslile is on his way to fix him.." "no no no" I said pulling my hair while trying fo think straight, Quill came and hugged  me tightly "It's gonna be okey I promise"

20 min passed since Carlidle arrived and starded to break Jacob's bones back to the right spots. It was a endless hour of screaming and grunting. Quill still held me close to him"Every is okey it's gonna be okey"

The screaming stopped and Carlisle came out, Sam walking up  to him "Is he okey ?" "Yes but he needs rest" Sam nodded. "Thank you" Carlisle nodded "Your welcome" and left.

"Stay for the night" said Paul sadly "He needs rest but he also needs you".

*time skip*

Everybody went inside and I went to Jacobs room. When I opened the door I saw his body covered in sweat the tired look on his face.

I walked towards him and put a blanket on him, which caused him to wake up "Baby?" he grunted I looked at him and played with his hair "hello baby good morning" I giggled a bit.

"How long have I been asleep? " I looked at my watch "about 12 hours you needed it to be honest" he smiled "Wanna keep me warm?" he asked "I am not even supposed to be here" he chuckled weakly "Haha you idiot"

*Time Skip*

3 weeks had passed, Jake had recovered but slowly. We took a small walk at the beach. We were walking in silence hand interviewed

"You are awfully quiet what are you thinking about?" asked Jake, I signed "Nothing tipical but something did cross my mind.." he looked at me "What?" "What if... We never met?"

"like never?" he asked rising his eyebrow, I nodded "Well I would be lonely forever and die out of loneliness and you probably would live with Jasper"

I stayed silent "Live in another city and never know of my existence"  I looked at him and scoffed "first of all eww, no Jasper, second of all true I would be in California" "Why" " Because it was and still is my dream city but I have given up on that idea, I'm happy here anyway" he smiled "I like that idea actually" I smiled back at him and sighed "maybe, some day in the future"