Cold

You were walking in the rain to Jacob's place because he had a pack thing and he wanted to show you it.

Your pov:

It was pouring outside. I walked for about 15 min untill I saw Jake's house. I knocked on the door and immediately the door was opened by Embry.

"Hey Y/N! What are you doing here in the rain come in!?" He pulled me inside and quickly gave me a blanket. I sat down and looked up to him "Could you please warm me up? He looked at me guilty.

"Y/N you know I can't warm you up Jacob would kill me for it I'll just make you tea Okey?" I nodded.

Soon after I heard the door open and saw Jacob, Quil and Paul. Jake saw me and rushed to me

"OH my God Y/N I'm so sorry I totally forgot that you were coming! And why in the hell would you walk here in the rain it's cold!" he began rubbing my shoulders to give me some warmth.

"Well MISTER first of all how can you forget that I was coming and secondly my moms car broke down and I couldn't take it"

"I take the blame" he said sighing. Paul looked at Quill "Uuu someone is in trouble" they giggled "Ay shut up you two" I giggled slightly "Take me upstairs" I demanded.

"your wish is my command"
He picked me up in a bridle style and carried me to his room. He layed me down on the bed and I quickly moved closer to him to get warmth.

He chuckled." What was the wolf pack thing anyway? " He looked at me "We wanted to go cliff jumping for fun but then it stared to rain.." I sneezed we looked at each other eyes widened.

"Well now you're stuck with me because I have a cold and since you don't allow your other brothers to help me you have to do it" "Gladly" he said smiling.