La Push

"Jacob put me down!!" I laughed while Jake picked me up and threw me on his shoulder and stared to walk " Jake please!!" I laughed.

These last couple of days has been hard because Jake had so many arguments with his pack and he needed to protect Bella, he seemed a bit sad.

" Only if you say I love you back" he said "OH come on?! Wasn't kiss enough?" I asked pouting. "No, now say it" "Fine I love you soo much I would DIE" i said dramatically, he laughed a little, put me down and emmediaetly took my hand and his.

We walked in the woods with a comfortable silence. "I like these days where I am just free and I can just do what I want" he said "Yeah.."

We walked around the town until we arrived at La Push. "You wanna jump into the water?" he said, I looked down from the gliff.

" This high? nah I'm fine I can watch you jump, how about that?" He shook he's head" Come on it's not that bad I promise you it will be fun and when something happens I'll always save you Okey?" I nod "But I have no swimm suit.. "

" Soo? just jump with your clothes" I thought for a second "hmm alright"
He counted to three while holding my hand and then we jumped.

When I swam up the surface I looked at Jake and started to laugh "It was amazing!" he held my waist "Right?!" we both laughed a little and swam back to the shore.

We walked hand in hand to Jake's house and went in. We walked to his room. "It's so cold in here" I said trying to warm up my hands, he chuckled

"Here put this on and this" he threw me his shirt and pair of pants "Well they look huge on me" as I started to out them on.

He looked at me and said "it fits you" I smiled while looking into the mirror. Suddenly a hand grabbed my waist and yanked me on the bed, I yelped at the sudden action.

Jacob put the blankets beside me and then flipped me on my back and began to roll me in a blanket burito.

I laughed "Jake what are you up to" he looked at me "You said you were cold, I'm helping you out" I sighned knowing that I couldn't do anything because my hands were in the blanket to tightly.

"Done" he said smiling down to me proud of his work "I can't move" he shrugged "Not my fault" he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Now you are powerless" he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closet to him "I surrender"