The feeling

Last night I dreamt about having a child it felt so real I held it, cared for it played with it, she did those  little noises  as if trying to talk to me, she felt real.
I felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly I didn't want to leave the dream yet, not yet.

"Baby wake up it's  12am" I groaned and opened my eyes "What do you want" I asked annoyed. "I made breakfast come now" "Leave me alone"  "I know you don't like mornings but come on"
"fine"

I walked to the kitchen, took my food  and sat down on the couch looking outside, then Jake sat next to me, he seemed unsure what to say "You okey?" "Mhm" he put his hand on my thigh

"Hey come on talk to me"

I just sat up and went to sit on the kitchen chair, I didn't know what was wrong with me it wasn't Jakes fault that I saw that dream, but it felt like I had lost her.

I didn't know how to even say it to him 'yeah I just dreamed about my baby and I lost it by waking me up thanks'

I was soo in my thoughts I didn't even realise he was beside me until he hugged me from behind his chin on my head " Baby please" I stayed quiet "I don't know what to say or do if you don't talk-"

"A child" I said " I saw our child in my dreams it felt soo real, I brushed her hair and laughed with her" I sighed "I felt like I lost her because you woke me up"

He began to say something "It's not your fault baby it's me I don't know why I'm acting like this"

I looked up to him "I'm sorry" I felt tears forming in my eyes "Hey it's okey,  you are okey, I promise we will have our own soon, I promise you that" "Really?"

"Of course, sure I don't know what it is like loosing a child in dreams I can only imagine it and it feels bad" I nodded he tightened his grip "But don't worry baby okey?" I nodded smiling "Yeah"

"Now eat your breakfast and then we can go and make your realistic dream true hmm, what about that?" I grinned "Let's do this".