Fight

Your pov:

Me and Jakes relationship was always surprisingly good, we hardly ever fought and that especially was werid  because he was a hot headded man.

But for the past 2 weeks we've been having meaningless fights over small things  that would lead us to not talking for 2 days straight.

Soon he began to stay out longer than usual sometimes not even come back home, when I asked where he had been he just shrugged and went to bed.

I got irriterad and kept myself busy for example going to parties and coming home 1 am. I didn't want to give in.

Every time I would get home he would sometimes yell at me for not cleaning the kitchen or leaving clothes everywhere even tho they were his.

It was 4.am when I quietly opened the door to our bedroom, I took my dress off and makeup when I turned around, the lights were turned on. It was Jake.

"Where were you?" he asked eyebrows furrowed "Since when do you care" I put my hands on my hips "Don't start it again" I scoffed "Me? You are the one starting it looking at me like I slept with someone" I sighned "I went out with my friends because I am tired of our arguments, happy?"

"You are acting like I'm the big problem, the fault, am I not allowed to care where my girlfriend is?!" 

"Well lately you have given me obvious signs that you don't care, the only thing you do is yell at me and tell me things to do you are perfectly capable of doing yourself!"

I looked at me bitterly "Whatever" he opened the door "No, don't you dare to leave Jacob this is serious" He walked to the front door and I quickly followed him "I want a break" I yelled feeling tears in my eyes, he looked at me over the shoulder.

"Okey" and went out.