A little longer?

Your pov:

I woke up as I felt the bed move I turned around and saw Jacob's back turned to me. I rubbed my eyes "Where you going?" I said still sleepy, he turned around "Did I wake you?"

I nodded "Oh I'm sorry baby" he smiled at me "Where are you going I'm cold" I whined "I have things to with others, we need a lot to do today" I stretched my hands to him "5 minutess then go"

he chuckled and laid his head on my chest while I covered him with the blanket "This is nice" I hummed in response enjoying the warmth until I heard a knock "come in" I said, Jared came in

"Not to interrupt your quality time but Sam wants us to go now and Seth is almost ready" I looked up "Oh okey yeah Jake will come right in a moment"

Jared nodded and closed the door. "This is your fault that I'm late you know that right" he said as I stayed quiet, he started to get up when I pulled him back " A little longer"

He smiled "I'll come back and then we can continue" I released him and he walked to the door "Go and company Emily and love you" "Love you to now goo" I said putting the blanket over my head as he left.

-Time skip-

I was helping Emily make dinner when she said "It's honesty soo nice to have someone to help and talk to, you know?" she said "100% agree it's like we are best friends" " more like sisters'' she laughed

"Welp before I had a family that was like the food that we made in the evening was gone by the morning and now I have to make twice more food is just unreal to me" "Yeah it was a bit unusual to me as well at first but I got used to it sooner than I thought"

"Well what can we do we are imprinted to one of them and we can't run away" "trueee"  I said jokingly, then the boys marched in to the house, went straight to the table and started to eat "That was fast" "Couldn't agree more"

Then Jackob and Sam entered. Sam went to Emily and kissed her "Hello beautiful" Then Jake came to me but I turned my back on him "You can't still be mad at me because of morning"

"You didn't give me a kiss" I said pouting, he wrapped his hands around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder "I'm sorry baby" he started to prep kisses on my neck

"I'm not forgiving you until I get my cuddles" He chuckled and carried me in bridal style upstairs "you were saying?" I rolled my eyes.