It's about the crystals

Jacob's pov:

Me and the pack where in the beach just talking things trough about what has been happening lately.

I put my hands in my pocket hoping to find a rock that I had picked few days ago but in return there was a green stone and a little red one

I was confused, why was there oddly colored stones in my pocket.

-time skip-

Your pov:

I was sitting in Jacobs room reading a book when I heard the front door open, then close, Billy talking to someone, then the door opened

I looked up from my book "Oh hello baby how you doing, back already?" he looked at me "Honey I know you have a special way of showing love, but rocks?"

he took them out of his pocket and showed me "Love these aren't any normal rocks even though I do love normal ones but these are crystals and the ones you are holding are blood stone and red jasper"

I smiled at him he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and sat down next to me "And what do they do?"

"I'm glad you asked" I took the crystal book from my shelf and flipped the pages

" Okey soo blood stone brings calmness and keeps your relationships good aand red jasper is like a good luck crystal"

He looked confused " And you decided to put them in my pocket because"? "You don't like them? I put them there to keep you safe and all" I started to fake cry to make him feel guilty

" No no I like them please don't be sad" he said and hugged me "They are lovely" I sniffed "I cleansed them and all yesterday evening"

" I know honey I'm sorry, why don't we do something together?" "You mean meditate?" I looked at him with puppy eyes "I- sure let's meditate" "Yay!" I shouted " I'll get the mats ready and we can start" I ran to the other room.