Oh Really?

Your pov:

I was walking around the store buying some snacks for the move night with Jake. There were soo many snacks to choose from, when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

I was about ro hit someone with the chip bag untill I turned around and  grinned  "Hello sweaty boy" I said teasingly, he grinned at me "Soo mean, what are you doing and why wasn't I involved?" he said while walking beside me taking the basker in his hand.

"First of all I wanted to buy some snacks for our tonight's movie marathon and secondly I wanted to surprise you and you ruined it" I said whining, he chucked "haha my baby wanted to surprise me huh? Well thank God you have a big and strong boyfriend who will carry your heavy Bags" I giggled "yes you are my knight ans shining armor"

* time skip*

When we arrived I said hi to everyone, I put the ice-cream in the fridge and walked to his room.

Soon he came in and then we set up everything. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked "what are the options?" I grinned "We haveee Mulan, monster Inc, Shrek and my favorite Sinbad" "Sinbad?"

"Yeah it's a move of a handsome man who is a pirate and then- never mind I ain't gonna spoil the movie" "Oh so handsome you say?" he said teasingly "n-no I- Yes, yes he is in fact if you only could see his face and his personality OMG and-"

"Okey okey let's see this mistery dream man of yours" he smiled rolling his eyes "yes boss"

When the movie ended was Jacob clinging to me and hiding his head in the crook of my neck "Jake what's wrong?" I said trying to hold my laugh back "nothing"

he mumbled trying to hide his sobs "It wasn't even a sad movie oh come on don't cry  baby" I cooed "I'm not a baby he almost lost his crew"

Suddenly he stood up and then gave me a death glare "How dare you to call me a baby I protect you, shower you with affection and this is what I get?!" he said putting a hand on his heart acting dramatic "pfff hahha" I laughed "I mean where is the lie?" I said "Oh really?"

He said grinning and before I know it he started to tickle me. He pinned my hand above my head SOO I couldn't fight back "No Jake NOO let ME GOOO!!" I said trying to breath normally" "No after you say your sorry!" "NEVER!!"

I yelled and then he tickled me harded "NOOOO JACOB HAHHA BLACK YOU LET ME GOO!!" I said trying to catch my breath "I'm sorry OKEY?!" I yelled again and then he stopped, stood up and walked to the taple "Your loss hun" I stood up quickly "Oh no you don't!" while attacking him