I'm fine

I just got my period like 2 days ago and I was in soo much pain, my cramps where hitting me like pricks, head was pounding like crazy and the complains went on.

I was in my bedroom and watching some lame show when my phone rang, I picked it up

'baby'

"morning baby" I said "morning princess what you up to?" "In bed with my period, suffering what about you" "missing you" I chuckled "me tooo how has your morning been?" "Had patrol with Jared, he was annoying as hell" I laughed "what do you mean he is a sweetheart"

"sweetheart my ass, can I come over? I wanna see you" "Eeem I don't know I'm on my period and I'm not feeling to be active" "It's fine we won't do anything" "okey bye love you" "love you"

I sighed and got out of bed, I took a shower and made my bed, about 20 min after I heard my front door open and close. I walked downstairs "hello stranger" he looked up and grinned "hello beautiful" I walked to him and hugged him tight.

"You okey?" I nodded "Just over it" "You want me to rub your back" I broke the hug "Nope I'm perfectly fine I don't need the babying, I'm a strong independent woman"

He laughed "Sure" I walked to the kitchen "You want food?" he nodded "alright"

I took the eggs out and ham ready to make scrambled eggs. I cracked the eggs and cut up some ham, I put the ham on the pan and made the egg mix.

I began to mix them on the pan when I got cramps again I held my stomach tight and groaned. Jake heard it and came running to me "Hey hey you okey?" he rubbed my back gently.

"Yeah just cramps it's okey I'm alright don't worry" he looked at me concerned "you sure? I can do the rest" I shook my head "Nono I'm fine really" I continued to mix them and then put it on the plate.

"Here you go Y/N's special" I put the plate down "Thank you baby" he began to dig in "No problem" I sat back and watched him eat it, I suddenly got the biggest craving to eat scrambled eggs but there were no eggs left.

He noticed that I was staring at it "You want some?" "Nono it's fine" "Hey it's okey we can share" I shook my head again "It's just a stupid craving part of having a period"

he rubbed my hand "Don't be soo hard on yourself baby, I know that I don't have period but I can imagine how bad it is" my eyes teared up making me sniff "You are soo sweet"

I looked at him he cupped my cheeks and gave me kiss on the lips "now eat" I nodded and ate as tears came down my cheek "you okey baby?" he laughed a little "It's soo goood" I said mouth full of it.

"Eat it up then" he caressed my hair.

Later we were in my bedroom on the bed my head on his chest and legs tangled together. Suddenly a wave of cramps came making me clutch my stomach. I groaned "Cramps?" he asked "Mhm"

"Let me rub your stomach it will feel better" I shook my head "I'm fine it's nothing" He rolled his eyes "stop being a baby and let me do my job no buts" I gave in and laid back on his chest his other hand rubbing my stomach.

After a few minutes the cramps stopped "You feel better" I looked away mumbling "Yes thank you" "What I can't hear you speak up a little" he said grinning.

"I said yes" "see, you can be honest with me you don't have to seem strong all the time that's my job" he said taking my hand in his.

"Fine"