Emerald Green Dress

Your pov:

It was the week of prom. Everyone were searching for the perfect dresses and suits.

When my  classes ended I went to my locker and put my books away. I sighned closing it and looking on my right "Hello Y/n would you like to come with me, Vinona and Katie to the dress shop and pick something out?"

I smiled "Of course when are leaving?" "Now, come on now" she took my hand and led us outside. I saw the other already waiting for us in the car "I'm so happy you are joining us" I laughed "I'm thankful for the invite".

There were tons of dresses but not as fancy as I've seen on the magazines. I looked at some of them some where too shiny, too buff, weird color.

I turned to the others "Did you find anything Katie?" "Absolutely nothing" I looked at blood red dress 'this would look pretty on Katie".

"Kat!" "What!" "Look what I found" she ran to me and took a look at the dress "You think this is the one?" I nodded "100% Luka would be worshipping the ground you are walking on" She giggled.

"Y/n!" " Yes!" "Take a look at this" I walked towards Vinona "You would be absolutely beautiful in this" I looked at her "You think I would look good in this?" "Of course you dummy now go try it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked beautiful. I opened the curtains " An emerald green dress?" she clapped her hands in excitement" You are definitely getting it" "I suppose"

" I can't belive I actually bought it"  I said sitting in the car "Neither did I, usually I don't wear red but never say never.

I asked them to drop me off at Jake's house, I walked to the back where I saw him fixing his motorcycle" Hello ironman" He looked up to me "Hello to you to shopaholic" I scoffed "I am not I buy things that are needed"

He stood up  and walked towards me "Alright mam, what did you get" he took the bag and opened it "A prom dress" he smiled "You said, that it isn't interesting and that it's just some lame pa-" I pecked his lips for him to shut up.

"And I bought you a suit" he looked confused "For me?" I nodded "You are going to be my date" he scratched the back of his head "I'm not a prom type of guy" "Jacob PLEASE you would look so handsome and plus it's a special night"

I looked at him pleading for a yes "Fine.." I hugged him "Thank you thank you thank you" I broke the hug and took his hand leading him in the house.