Worry

Your pov:

I was great friends with Cullens especially Jasper. At first we despised each other but sometime we started talking and then we became inseparable.

We hanged out almost every day but  after I started dating Jacob I realized how much hatred was between them. I had to plan everything in order for them not to feel left out.

Jake didn't like me hanging out with Jasper and Jasper though I was to good for Jake.

After school me and Jasper went to his place and hung out, we were playing chess  while some soft music playing in the background.

"Im gonna beat you Jasper" I said  confidentiality, smirking while taking his white horse "Sure"

Suddenly he moved his player and took all my 7 players "OH come on! that is not fair at ALL" I fell on my seat frustrated, he chuckled.

"I guess you have to try harder" he smirked "Again" I said, and then we played 6 more times and he always won, after about 2 hours, I grew tired "I give up" I said puting my hands in my cheeks sighing."Well at least you tried" he said smiling, I nodded.

"What time is it by the way?" he looked at his wrist "5.45, why" I widened my eyes  and quickly stood up "Oh shit shit shit I have to go before Jake looses his mind"

He nodded "Until next time doll" he waved "Bye Jaz" I started to walk towards my house when I saw a familiar siluett.

I walked up to him "Hey baby sorry I'm late I-" "Where were you" he turned to me, I looked down "You want the truth" "what else"

"I was with Jasper we played some chess and that was it I swear" He put his hands on the side of my face and made me look at him "You scared me Y/n do you understand me, I called and texted you I didn't get no response, I though something had happened to you"

I smiled at him "I'm sorry for worrying you, I really am I had no idea the time would fly that fast"

I put my hands around his neck and he put his on my hips, I smirked "Is this possible mr. Black is jealous because he couldn't paly chess" "Ha ha you wish I never get jealous" he said sarcastically.

I giggled "Uhuh now come on wolf boy I have to study" I took his hand in mine and we walked in to my house.