I'm Sorry

Your pov:

It had been 2 weeks since the fight and I hadn't gone home once the thought of him being ther and waiting for me made me tense.

I  stayed at my friends house her name was Coraline and we had been childhood besties for years.

 I was sitting on the couch skipping through the channels,  when some one burst into the hallway.

"Hello  my beautiful darling,  how has been your day?"  I groaned loudly and rolled to the other side.

 "You are awfully cheerful today, considering you are supposed to be sad and lazy WITH me, traitor"

"Ohh cheer up love life can't  be  always blue besides today was my pay day, so I have nothing to worry about anymore"
"What about the man that you had a quote on quote 'thing' with" I smirked.

She scoffed and hit me on my head "Oww" "That's what you get for being like a needle in the ass" I looked down "New closet?"

Her eyes lit up "ONLY the goods" I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Shopaholic" She sat down beside me and handed me a bag.

"Don't steal my clothes thief, here you go you got your own little boutique" I hugged her "Aww you are soo sweet" 

Then she turned to me "Any news you know the Jake thing?" I shook my head.

"I am NOT feeling like going back home or to even face him, like I know I'm running away from my problems but can you blame me, I just can't even get my emotions straight" I huffed putting my hands on my face. 

Coraline rubbed my back lightly "Hey it's okey to not know how to  feel I have those times to and I run as well but then I collect myself and try to fix things" She smiled at me "It's not the end you know like-".

We heard knocking on the door "Yours?" I asked "No?" she stood up "It better not be Peter or James or-" she opened the door "Hello?" "Oh hi um is Y/N here?".

She turned to me "Depending who you are to him" "I'm a friend well kinda related to Jacob".

She opened the door more "In." "thanks" I looked up "Embry" I sniffed "What are you doing here".

I stood up and hugged him "Good to see you too girl" I smiled at him "But seriously what are you doing here" he huffed "Your boyfriend is being a baby and won't admit his mistake and come here".

I chuckled "sounds like him" He smiled "Yeah so it's my duty to bring you back together, honestly you both look like a wreck".

I laughed "I don't look that baad but like he should be the one coming to me I didn't do anything" he nodded "But I heard that you said some things also, didn't you?" .

I looked away "Maybe" he out his hand on my shoulder "Go see him, please?" I sighed "Fine".

I went to get my jacket and boots and was about to walk out before turning back "Don't do anything I wouldn't" I winked at them, Coraline gasped dramatically and threw a pillow at me.

I giggled and went out. I took the taxi and rode there for about 30 min.

When I arrived at Jake's house the atmosphere felt sad, I sighed and knocked on the door and Billy opened it. "He is in his room".

I thanked him and went in his room straight. When I opened the door he was under he blanket not moving.

"I'm here" He didn't even budge, I crossed my arms "I want to apologize for what I did I overreacted a little but you had no right to yell and accuse me and ughh anyway if you aren't gonna say anything I'll just leave".

I waited for a minute and turned around ready to leave when I felt a hand grip my wrist "Don't go" I didn't turn to meet him.

"I felt so guilty for yelling at you, I just didn't know or want to admit, childish I know".

I finally turned to him, he was already looking up at me " I will always forgive you but this yelling thing can not ever happen again, we are gonna learn to communicate with each other, we wanna make it work we have to put effort into this".

He stood up and hugged me his hands around my waist pulling me closer.

"Okey" he mumbled in my hair.