Marry Me?

Your pov:

I knew there was gonna a be a day when Jacob was eventually gonna propose to me he had bought it up multiple times for the past 2 months. Every time we talked about he responded with "you'll see" wich was nervracking.

In the evening me Jacob and Quill were hanging out at my place. Quill was watching some show about some guys looking for gold, he looked amused. Me and Jacob were making dinner, well to be exact he was watching me making it. I was cutting up some mushrooms when he suddenly spoke up "You know that when I propose to you you will never know when"

I put the knife down and looked at him "You LOVE to torture me huh?" I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my hips "Hmm very" he smiled and pecked my lips, I rolled my eyes and went back to the mushrooms.

-few days later-

We had decided to go to a little adventure with few of my friends, we had decided to go camping in a little field that we discovered few months before. When evening came we put up our tents and made a fireplace Lilith nad James bought food, me and Jake drinks.

We had fun we laughed and I occasionally played some guitar for them. Me and Lilith were talking about some drama that happed in her town when Jake and James stood up and said "We are gonna go and have some MEN talk" Lilith chuckled "Mhm sure u boys go, don't let the red ants bite you" "or the birds scare you" I said

James looked at us and gave us the middle finger while smirking, Lilith blew a kiss to him and turned back to me, the boys left "Are we mean to them?" "Naah it's called tough love honey they can't be spoiled all the time" we giggled. "What do you think they are talking about?" "Who knows, maybe about fish? Or how the weather is" I laughed "defenetly"

After 15 min they came back "Hey Jake get here I baked a marshmallow for you" He smiled and jogged to me, taking the marshmallow "Thanks honey" James went behind Likith and out his arms on her shoulders "Hey dear where's my marshmallow?" "Hmmm well considering you gave me the finger I don't think you deserve one"

James acted sad and then started to tickle Lilith while Lilith was yelping and laughing "Let me go you stinker" "Make me one then I will" "FINE LET ME GO" James stopped tickling her and instead put his arms around her waist and looked as Lilith put the marshmallow on a stick.

Jake looked at me after finishing his and kissed me on the cheek "Let's go to sleep" I hummed "Okey" I stood up from the chair and soo did Jake "Good night my lovleys" I blew kisses to them "Night love birds"

We got inside our tent and changed our clother and got inside our sleeping bags "Come heree please" I whined "Im close to you dear" "Noo let's open our sleeping bags and make a blanket I'm cold"

He chuckled "You are such a baby sometimes" When we opend our bags I quickly got as close to him as possible "Crazy how I'm not gonna survive without you outside even inside actually" "Go to sleep now" He said.

-morning-

I woke up cold because Jacob wasn't by my side, I got up and went out of the tent rubbing my eyes, There I saw Jake "Morning" I yawned he turned his head towards me "Morning sleeping beauty"

I giggled and slaped his shoulder lightly "the others are sleeping?" "Mhm"  I sat down beside him "here canned beans" (If you don't like beans pretend them to be something else) "Thanks" We quietly ate our food while listening to the birds.

Soon enough the other woke up aswell food ready for them, they sat down and started eating "Ya'll slept well" " I did James didn't some stick that was underneath him gave a hard time to his back" said Lilith "How about" "We slept good but it god cold suddenly" "Agreed"

"Y/n" I turned to Jake "Mh" "I wanna show you something let's go" he stood up taking my hand in his, Lilith was about to open her moth when James whispered to her wich made her eyes lit up. We walked a bit far from them until you can see the sun rising perfectly.

I looked around "Well this is quite the sight" "Y/n" said Jake behind me, I turned around and saw he was on his one knee "No" "Y/n" "No shut up right now you are kidding me" I put my hands on my mouth in surprise " Y/n Y/ln will you marry me?" I sobbed a bit "There is no way I'm wearing one of the worst outfits in my life and you wanna propose NOW?!" he giggled.

"I told you you were never gonna know when I'm about to propose and where, now will you marry me?" "Of course" I smiled he stood up and put the ring on my finger, I giggled and kissed him with passion. When we pulled apart I looked at the ring "And you didn't get me the basic one" "I know you despise them" "I DO" I looked at him "I love you" "and I soo much more I would die for you"

I wiped the tears of my face "Like the addams family Gomez quote" "It might be" he grinned at me, I grinned back "Come on let's go they are waiting for us" he took my hand and we walked back. When we arrived I put my hand up where the ring was "YES GIRL GET IT" yelled Lilith and clapped with James "Well done my man" said James patting Jakes shoulder proudly.

"Show me the ring" said Lilith excitedly, I rushed to her and showed it "It is immaculate" she took my hand and showed it to James "I need one" he laughed "Maybe one day" She rolled her eyes and looked back to me "Im gonna be the brides mate NUMBER 1" I took her hands in mine "YOU BET YOU WILL" we giggled together.