aching muscles and tired eyes

Your pov:

I was in me and Jacob's room reading a book (You choose),  calming songs where playing in the background and it was slightly foggy outside, the perfect weather for summer evening.

The house was quiet until I heard the door opening and then closing, footsteps becoming closer and then the door knob turned, looking up from my book revealing a tired and sweaty Jacob.

I closed the book "Heya" He didn't say anything instead coming towards the bed and falling on top of me his head on my chest and hands around my waist. I smiled and played with his hair, he hummed in bliss. "Hi" he mumbled "You okey?" he looked at me "Tired and aching muscles" "go take a hot shower that would relax your muscles and then I'm gonna give you a massage  mkey?" he nodded and got up hissing in discomfort.

*10min later*

I was getting my oils and music ready when I heard Jacob come out of the shower and sit down on the bed "Put on some pants and then lay down on your stomach flat" He nodded, yawned and walked to his drawer. He walked back and laid down on the bed on his stomach.

"I picked some songs to play I hope you like them" I said smiling down to him, I picked up my oils sat on lower back and started to message from his back to his hands. He groaned every time in satisfaction,  enjoying the experience.

About 30 min later I heard soft snores, I chuckled a little, got off from his back, turned the music off and put a blanket on top of him. I went to my drawer and put the oils back to it's place "Y/nnn" I heard whining behind me "Hmmmm?" "Come baack" I chuckled and got under the blanket Jacob immediately got closer to me wrapping his hands around me, his face in my neck "Ooh you baby" I cooed he whined again and I just chuckled "Night darling" I kissed his head and turned of the lights.

I'M BACK NWIFIWOJOWEF IT HAS BEEN LONG NTGL