Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV:

After what my mom told me. I felt guilt rush inside me. I tortured and abused my own mate. How do I make it up to her. I even cheated on her and raped her. 

I was cut off by my thoughts when my mother spoke. "So son, if she's with you. Where is she. I want to see how she is" she asked looking at me brightly. I looked to Jisoo's room and hesitantly called out her name, "J-jisoo-yaa"

Jisoo's POV:

 I heard everything. I kind of felt bad for Taehyung but at the same time I didn't. "J-jisoo-yaa" he said. I was shocked. He never called me in that tone. He would always shout or say it coldly. It sounded so vulnerable like he would burst any second. 

Slowly I went down the stairs. I didn't dare raise my head up since I didn't want to anger Taehyung. I quietly went to the living room and sat on one of the chairs. 

"Hi jisoo, remember me" the elderly woman said. I looked at her as memories flashed in my head. She was the woman who comforted my. I nodded and smiled. She then hugged me asked me how I was doing.

I was about to answer when I heard her gasp. I found her looking at my arms and legs. Bruises everywhere. The blueish purplish marks covered my entire body. She came closer and examined me. 

I saw Taehyung looking at me with guilt and regret. He looked as though he was about to cry any second. "Who did this to you" looking as though she would kill someone. I was about to make some excuse when Taehyung cut me off. 

"I-I did. I a-abused h-her" he said. We both looked at her in shock. I never knew he would confess. I looked at Mrs. Kim who had anger in her eyes. 

"I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS. YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I LEFT YOU, YOU CAN GO HATING WEREWOLVES. I'm ashamed of you. I can't believe my own son would hurt his own mate" she screamed at him while Taehyung was just looking down onto the floor.

"H-how did you know sh-" Taehyung stuttered but his mom cut him off. "YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW. I'M YOUR MOTHER FUCKING DUMBASS NOODLEHEAD" she shouted and then left. 

Before she left whispered in my ear, "I don't care if he's my son. Make him suffer before you forgive him". 

I looked at her then looked at Taehyung. I was about to go help him up when he did something unexpected. 

He took my hands and then knelt down on his knees and started sobbing hysterically. 

"I-I'm sorry J-jisoo. I was consumed in anger and I didn't even think about what I was doing. I assumed things and was so stupid. N-no wait, I still am stupid. I-i should have never hit or done anything to you. Y-you don't need to forgive me or anything but p-please just let me take care of you. You don't have to love me back but let me love you. P-please." he begged. 

I looked at him and his vulnerable state made me sad. When your mate is sad, you immediately become sad too. I ran my hands in his hair and told him to calm down. 

Once he was calm I said, "I'll forgive you but, you have to prove that I can trust you and love you. If you hurt me in anyway, I'll summon the moon goddess and leave you and live with no mate while you suffer knowing your mate will never love you."

He looked at me and hugged me. "I-i promise I won't hurt you. And I'll try my best to prove to you" I looked at him and slowly wrapped my arms around him. 

Taehyung's POV:

I felt safe and secure when she wrapped her hands around me. I inhaled her addicting scent. This was the first time I had been in her embrace and I loved it. Her everything just made me fall 10 times in deeper love with her. 

I looked at her and kissed her forehead. I was about to carry her upstairs but I felt someone restraining me. I struggled but he put me in head lock. I turned into vampire form and ripped his hands off. 

I snapped his neck and then broke free. But by the time I was free, I was too late. I ran outside to see Jisoo being forced into a car while crying for my name. I ran after her shouting her name but the car had already gotten far. 

Out of clumsiness, I tripped and fell. The last thing I saw was the car driving away as black dots took over me.