Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV:

So far a week has gone past and everything  is going fine. The project in fine and we're almost done. I was still really curious about Jisoo and where she lived. 

I mean what human lives in the middle of a forest. Werewolves might get her. Speaking of those creatures. I hate them. My mother disappeared because of them and my uncle, who was a werewolf, betrayed us and took our money.

This happened when I was two. You could say that I was almost living on streets begging. My father went hungry so many times because of this. And my mom also disappeared when werewolves met with her. Ever since then, I've hated them. They were the reason why my mom's gone and why me and my dad had to suffer so much. 

Only my friends know this because they were with me from when I was very young. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I felt a hand tap me gently. I turned around to see Jisoo. 

"We should go to your house to finish the project" Jisoo said. I found something mysterious about her so I lied, "A-actually, my house is under renovation." I said trying to make it sound true. 

She looked at me with a questionable face. "C-could we go to your house instead. I mean you never let me there. D-do you have something to hide." I spoke with an intimidating tone. 

I could tell she was startled. She waved her hands saying no. "N-no its j-just th-, fine, lets go to my house", she said hesitantly. Then we started walking towards her house. 

Jisoo's POV:

I reluctantly started walking towards my house. When we got there, I muttered some spells under my breath to make it seem as though it was a normal house. "Where are your parents" Taehyung asked. I told him that they were on a business trip and I was alone for now. I didn't want to tell him the truth but he didn't seem to but it. 

Taehyung looked towards me and stared right in my eyes. My heart skipped a beat. His dark brown eyes boring into mine. That sensation came back and I could feel my inner wolf crying out

(Jisoo will be normal jisoo and Jichu will be jisoo's inner wolf)

C'mon Jisoo, just get him. I can't take it any longer. I'm going crazy. you know its bad for you and me to be going through this. Its obvious he's your mate. What are you waiting for.

Jichu, you know I can't. he hates our kind. He has a girlfriend too. 

Uggh, Jisoo, I wish you weren't so kind

"Jisoo, Are you okay. Why are you spacing out." tae said shaking me. The pain in me got bigger but I just ignored it. i told him that it was nothing and lets go in. 

Taehyung's POV:

When I went in the house, I was surprised that it seemed normal. Out curiosity, I asked, "why do live in the middle of a forest." Jisoo looked towards me and spoke, "I feel safer here. And creatures are here to protect me." Wha- did I hear that right. Creatures. Wtf. 

I turned to her and asked, "Creatures??". She looked at me and quickly corrected me. "O-oh, I said that a-accidentally. I meant animals." I looked at her with a questionable look and nodded my head. 

We just finished the project and i was about to go home. Then Jisoo aksed, "Do you want me to drop you home". I chuckled. "Isn't that what the man's supposed to say." I said and then declined the offer. Then i went home. 

As I was walking home, I saw a few of my enemies. They hated me because they wanted their dad to be vampire king. They saw me and started coming towards me. One of them put ropes around my hands which were made out of metal and tied me to a chair. 

Then they beat me up and kicked me. I couldn't do anything because no one could get free of metal ropes, not even the powerfullest vampires. i was left bleeding on the sidewalk. the last thing I saw was a blurry figure of a woman before darkness took over me. 

Jisoo's POV:

taehyung just left and I remembered that I had no milk. I was walking to the store when I saw a a limp figure on the sidewalk. i looked closer to see a very familiar body. When I took a closer look, I saw someone I knew. In fact, very well knew. It was non other than Kim Taehyung.