Epilogue

Jisoo's POV:

"Taesoo, come back. You're still young you can't run into the forest yet." I shouted running after him. Aish this boy, such a pain in the ass. Always make me run around in circles. 

"Ok Omma, look I found a bunny" Taesoo said coming to me with a live bunny in his small mouth. "Oh my god, put it down. Its still alive" I said turning into human form to take the bunny out of my cub's mouth. 

I took the bunny out and it hopped away. I glared at Taesoo while he looked at me with an innocent look. "Aish, you should be mindful about your surroundings" I said and murmured dumbass after. 

My baby wolf looked at me with big round eyes, "Omma, If I'm a dumbass doesn't that mean you and Appa are bigger dumbasses." I looked at him in disbelief. He then goofily smiled, "We're the dumbass family. Omma Dumbass, Appa Dumbass, Taesoo Dumbas, and the twins Dumbass". 

God this kid. He even called his fetus siblings dumbass. I sighed frustratedly and carried him back to the house. 

When I got in, I was greeted with my husband showering kisses on my face. "Daddy, you only love mommy, I want kisses too". He took Taesoo out of my arms and then showered him with kisses. 

"Tae, did you just come home. Are you tired? Should I make something." I bombarded him with questions. "Aish, I should be the one asking you that." he turned to Taesoo and asked him, "Did you trouble mommy. Are you taking care of her"

Taesoo nodded cutely and said, "Yes of course, After all, I can't wait to see my baby sisters." I smiled and looked at my 3 year old son, "What if you don't get sisters and you get brothers." "Then you too could keep making me sibling until I get sisters. And Mommy and Daddy, just so you know, I want at least 5 sisters and 4 brothers. Maybe even more".

I looked at Taesoo with shocked eyes. I turned around to see Taehyung smirking at me. He put his hands on my bloated belly and looked at Taesoo. "Don't worry Taesoo, we'll make sure to give you at least 10 siblings". he said smirking. 

"YAHH, KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES THE BABY POP OUT OF MY VAGINA AND ALL YOU DO IS INSERT YOUR DICK IN IT TO MAKE THE BABY. STOP SAYING FUCKING SHIT!"

I finally finished this story. Thanks for reading this btw. I'm not sure if I should make another book or not but pls let me know if you do want one. Byebye. :)