Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV:

I woke up in a black cellar. Ugh what's with me getting kidnapped so much. I saw a pin lying down so I used it to pick the handcuffs. 

I was about to shake them off when I heard footsteps. I quickly acted as though I had them on sat there awaiting his arriving. When he came he looked at me with a smirk. 

It was that same man who had killed my parents. I looked at him with fury in my eyes. I was about to lunge at him when I remembered that I had to pretend that I was in handcuffs. 

I thought of putting on a little play. I'll act all weak and then charge at him. 

He grabbed my chin harshly making me look at him. "You must be sad that i took you away from your precious baby. Aww you poor little thing. Well I hate to tell you  but he ain't coming to save you" he said while smirking.

I growled at him. What does he mean that Tae won't come. "I swear to god, if you touch him. I'll kill you" I sad while gritting my teeth. He looked at me and smirked. 

"Mhm, sure you will. You, the stupid weak wolf girl. Will kill me. But I'm sorry. I already have teams going to him. They'll beat him, eat him whole and then spit him out. You know, wolves are very vicious creatures. Its a pain that I would have to do this too my own nephew" he said. 

I looked at him with fear. What something happened to Tae. "Aww, I bet your worried for your precious mate but no need. Once he's dead. you'll die without having a mate" he said. 

I looked at him in disbelief. Taehyung couldn't die. He couldn't die this soon. Tears started rolling down my eyes. I felt myself raging with more anger by each second that past. HE kept on whispering words to me about how he would mercilessly kill Tae. 

That's when I lost it. I got out of the hand cuffs and lunged at him gripping his neck tightly. "You dare lay a finger on him and I'll snap your neck in two" I said growling. He started coughing for air since I was choking him. 

I was about to hold him even tighter when the door banged open. I let go off him out of surprise and looked to see who it was. 

There stood Taehyung with a few bruises and cuts. I breathed in relief. But right after that, the man whom I had strangled held my neck and started choking me. He was to busy choking me that he didn't notice Taehyung taking dangerous steps forward. 

I was about to lose consciousness when Tae suddenly lunged at the man. He snapped his neck and then threw him to the ground. 

I got out of the man's grip and started coughing. I felt a hand wrap over me securely and hug me. I looked up to see Taehyung. Tears started pooling in his eyes and he started apologizing while sobbing hysterically. 

"I'm such a horrible mate. I can't even protect you properly. You don't deserve someone like me" he said. I looked at him softly and cupped his cheeks. "Shh. its fine. I'm fine now. See I'm ok. Plus I forgive you" I said trying to calm him down. 

Once he was calmed down he looked at me and then looked my neck which was red from the man's hands. He then came closer and placed soft kisses on my neck. I giggled because of the tingling feeling. 

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at her giggling. God, I'm lucky to have a mate like her. I carried her bridal style and took her outside the cellar and put her in my car. Then we drove back home.

"Jisoo wake up we-" I said but looked my side only to see her fast asleep. I carried her and took her to my room. I put her on the bed and I was about to walk away when she held my hand tightly. 

I tried to get out of her gasp but it was useless. She really is strong. I sighed and then lied down next to her. I looked to me side and gently caressed her cheeks. "No one can take you away from me now" I said. I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep hand in hand with her.