Chapter 7

3rd dude's POV:

The next few weeks weren't exactly what you would call for Jisoo. First of all, Tzuyu had gotten angry that Tae was talking to Jisoo so she started bullying her. Tzuyu was loved all around the school for her looks so everyone basically  bullied her.

But this wasn't Jisoo's concern. What she was more worried about was Taehyung. She was very well aware of the fact that he could do anything to ruin her life but she wasn't sure if she would be able to handle. 

She thought about that moment when she was rejected by Taehyung. It broke her, she was week for many days and even had to be absent in school. 

She was about to go  to class when someone pulled her away and covered her mouth.

Taehyung's POV:

I was walking down the hallway when Tzuyu came to me crying. "T-Tae tae, Jisoo slapped me and told m-me to stay a-away from you." Tzuyu said as she cried. I was outraged and immediately went to find Jisoo.

I wasn't finding Jisoo because of what Tzuyu said. It was more like I wanted a reason to be angry at her. I brought joy to me that she was suffering but at the same time, it broke my heart into millions of pieces. 

I saw her about to enter the classroom so I went towards her and took her to an abandoned classroom.

When I looked at her, she looked much thinner and weaker. Her lips were cracked and her face was pale. I saw the frightened expression on her face and it hurt me. Just a bit. 

Then I went towards her and pulled her hair. She winced in pain and begged me to stop. "Why did you hurt Tzuyu" I asked her with gritted teeth. I didn't really care but I just needed an excuse. 

"I swear T-tae, I d-didn't do anything. P-please s-stop" she begged while tears rolled down her face. I slapped her and kicked her abdomen a few times. Once she was on the floor, I pulled her face harshly to mine and said, this is just the beginning. 

I let go and left her their, bleeding and crying.

Jisoo's POV:

He left me their. My abdomen was hurting my scalp hurt even more. I felt very weak so I decided not to go to school today, again. I was getting ready to go but I felt as though someone was following me. 

I looked back to see no one. It must just be my imagination. With that I left walking to my house. When I got in, I was greeted with licking at my paws. "Ahhhh" I screamed and jumped in surprise.

When I looked down, I found a soft furry animal. I picked it up and bopped its nose. "You bad dog, you scared me" I cooed at it while rubbing its fur. It nuzzled against my chest and then fell asleep.

I looked down at it and couldn't help but smile. I rid me of all my worries. "You know, you need a name, I'm going to call you Dalgomie" I said to the sleeping figure. I was thinking of going outside so I took Dalgom with me and started walking to the forest.

Taehyung's POV:

I decided to follow Jisoo. I saw her limping towards he car. I did feel kind of bad but she deserved it. To be one of those things.

When she got home, I saw that  a white animal come to her. 

I got jealous of what she did next. I wanted be in the position of the dog. She was hugging it and whispering in its ear. 

I held myself back with clenching fists and watched her actions carefully. 

She took the dog in her arms and walked towards a forest. I didn't want to go in but I wanted to follow her so I did. 

I saw her walking towards a cave. I was hiding behind a tree so I could see that much but after a few moments, I saw white fur. I peeked out to see Jisoo in wolf form. 

Her silver white fur had a few cuts and it had blood all over its legs and abdomen. I looked at her and my heart clenched. 

I ignored it but it started paining more. I spoke to me inner vampire. 

V is Taehyung's inner vampire

What are you doing, V

She's your mate dumbass. Go help her

Stop lying. Even if she is. I would never accept her

You know what, just don't do something you'll regret.

I just ignored V and took one last glance at Jisoo before leaving.