Chapter 5

Jisoo's POV:

Our project was finished and Taehyung didn't really talk to me after that. I was walking to school when I saw Taehyung and Tzuyu in the park hugging and kissing. 

I felt a tug at my heart and I suddenly felt very weak. what hurt the most is that after the project was done, Taehyung cut all ties with me and acted as if we were strangers. I didn't bother about it since I don't want to be a burden but i really hurts. 

I kept on walking to school despite pain welling up in my heart. When I got there, I immediately rushed to class. I was about to enter the class but a hand covered my mouth and pulled me to an empty room.

I was trying to scream but the grip was too hard. Finally he left my hand and pinned me to the wall. When i looked up I saw the one face I never wanted to see, the person who had killed 3 innocent people who I loved with all my heart.

Flashback - 16 years ago

2 year old Jisoo was playing in the front porch with her mom. Her mom was 3 months pregnant with her baby sister  and Jisoo couldn't wait. 

Today was Jisoo's birthday and once her dad came home, they would all go out to eat at Jisoo's favorite restaurant. 

Jisoo's mother was a witch and Jisoo's father was an alpha werewolf. They were a very nice family and they lived in a small house in the forest. Her dad was a great alpha and took very good care of his pack. 

Everything was fine until a few weeks later. One of the beta's was starting to get jealous of Jisoo's father. Everyone spoke so well about him and the beta hated it. He was always jealous of Mr. Kim from the very beginning and he always thought that he should be alpha. 

From that day he started coming up with a plan. Soon, he had all the betas turn against Jisoo's dad. Jisoo's parents realized that they weren't wanted anymore so they decided to leave. 

Jisoo's mothers health also wasn't the best. It definitely isn't easy for a pregnant woman to leave everything behind. Jisoo felt so useless at this time so she used to starve herself and give her food to keep her mom and the baby safe. 

They had adapted to the lifestyle and Jisoo was getting used to everything. She was 2 almost 3 now and she was coming back from hunting. She had caught her first animal and was going back to there small house. When she got there she was greeted with a gruesome sight.

She looked around to see her dad on the floor with blood oozing out of his heat. There were bruises all over his arms and legs. 

Tears started pooling in 2 year old Jisoo's eyes. she was about to help her dad when she heard a piercing shriek.

With his last breath, her dad held onto Jisoo and told her to find her mom. Jisoo couldn't do anything but listen to her dad. 

She weakly went upstairs and saw her mother's lifeless body. She started crying hysterically which brought the attention of the unknown man to her. 

Her mother, slowly dying, grasped onto the unknown man's leg preventing him from getting Jisoo. "Run, Jisoo, Go far away, I'm already dying. Don't waste your time." Jisoo's mother croaked out with her weak voice. 

Jisoo argued but she saw how hard her mom was struggling. With tears in her eyes, she took one last glance at her mom and ran. There was no point in calling the police because then there kind would be exposed. All little Jisoo could do was grieve her loss. 

End of Flashback - Present Time 

Jisoo's POV:

I looked the man in the eye. I was positive that he was the murderer. I couldn't hold it anymore so I gave him a hard punch in the face. "what the hell lady" the man shouted. He grabbed me and dug his nails into my skin as I winced. 

He looked at me and smirked, "Remember me, jisoo" he said whispering into my ear. "The last time I saw you, you were a little baby. The way you cried brought me so much satisfaction. I still rejoice over the screams and shouts of your mother." he said. I was disgusted. He kept on saying bad things about my parents and cursing at them. 

I was losing my patience and my anger for him was getting bigger. He was about to say something else when I lost it. 

I turned into my witch form and cast a spell on him. That levitated him made him hang upside down. Then I turned to wolf form and charged at him. I bit him making him wince. I was very strong since I hadn't turned forms in a while and my strength was collected. 

I saw that he was about to pass out so I decided to stop. I stopped the spell and he dropped to the ground with a loud thud. I pulled his chin up and said, "Once the times right, I'll kill you and take over MY pack." I harshly let go of his chin. 

I wasn't in the mood to go to class now so I got out of school. That man doesn't deserve to live. I'll take him down myself. Running always helped me cool my mind. I went behind the school to the woods, transformed into a wolf, and ran at full speed to my home.