Chapter 1

Jisoo's POV:

It was like any other normal day. I would go unnoticed by everyone in school and come back home. I lived in a house in the forest. this way I could hunt easily and it wasn't that far away from my school. Luckily, no one lived nearby so i could transform easily. The forest also has a place where I could collect herbs. I'm half werewolf and half witch so i have all the resources I need. 

Sadly, I have no one to take care of me. My parents died a few months after I was born and I was kicked out of my pack once my parents died. 

They used to be the alpha's but our pack turned against them and killed them. They then kicked me out and after that, no pack wanted me. Now I just live alone and take care of myself. 

No one knows that I'm a alpha wolf. I have learned to control my scent so other creatures will think of me as a normal human. Only very special creatures can find my scent and all packs think that I'm dead. 

I looked at my phone to see that i was late for school. Oh shit. I took my bag and ran as fast as I could. I came to the classroom panting. 

The teacher turned to me with a raised eyebrow, :New student, Its a ad impression to be late in your first day of school" I quickly flung my arms around as a no, "W-what, N-no I'm not n-new. I've been in this school for 3 years.". The teacher looked at me and then signaled me to sit down.

The teacher was teaching us a lesson when the door flung open. The teacher looked up and smile. "Ah, you must be Kim Taehyung, the student from class 25A. Why don't you sit next to Jisoo" The teacher said pointing at me. As he came closer to me, a sweet sent filled my nose. Oh shit. he can't be, right? Whatever Jisoo, just act normal.

The boy just walked up to me with a cold look on his face. All the girls were whispering, "Isn't that THE kim taehyung.", "oh my god he's so hot" and bla bla bla. He looked at me right in the eye which sent shivers down my back. 

He then sat down and the teacher continues the lesson. While the lesson was going on, I took occasional glances at taehyung. I could tell that he wasn't a human. I looked at his veins to see no blood flow. Instead it was venom. He was a vampire or at least half vampire. 

Taehyung's POV:

the lesson had just ended and everyone rushed out. While I was about to leave the classroom, i saw that weird girl still sitting. When i first came inside the classroom, I could tell that everyone was human. However, there was this one girl who was very mysterious. Her name was Jisoo, I think. 

Whatever, let me just get out. i took one last look at jisoo before going out to meet with my friends and my girlfriend, Tzuyu.