Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV:

I kept on thinking of what V said. Could she be my mate. If she was, then she wouldn't be able to live without me. Werewolves depend on their mates but vampires don't. 

Whatever, I don't care about her. Tzuyu's the one I love... Right? Yes of course. What am I thinking. 

I shook my thoughts off and went to school. When I got to class I noticed that Jisoo was absent. She didn't come to any of the other classes either. 

This is good right. Then why am I feeling a little bit sad. I decided to go to her house just to check whether she was ok or not. Not that I care just so that I could torture her more tomorrow. 

I went to Jisoo's house and rang the doorbell but I got no response. I tried ringing a few more times but no one came to open the door. 

I decided to go to the cave that I saw Jisoo go in before. When I got there, I saw two white figures. One was a bit bigger than the other and it looked a bit like a wolf. I went closer and saw Jisoo in wolf form with her dog. 

She had cuts from when I beat her so I decided to take her home and treat her. I don't  know why it hurt me seeing her like this, I couldn't help but think that what V said might be true.

I carried her bridal style and took her home.

Jisoo's POV:

When I woke up, I saw myself in an unfamiliar room. Thoughts started clouding my head thinking of what they could have done with me. 

I tried to get up when I was pushed back down. I saw an elderly women getting some substance ready in a small bowl. "Chill child, calm down. This is just porridge. Come on eat it. It'll help the wounds." she said

I hesitantly took the porridge and started eating it. When I was done the maid took the bowl and left the room.

Suddenly the door banged open with a thud. I looked to see the one person I never wanted to see. Kim Taehyung. 

"Ah, I see you have woken up" he said with a smirk. I crawled back until my body hit the wall. "You will stay here from now onwards, and don't try to run away because you can't escape" he whispered in my ear.

Then he shut the door and left me.  Now I'm stuck here with my mate who hates me. I was just staring off into space when I heard the doorbell ring. I peeked out my door to see who it was. 

I saw Tzuyu and Tae was running up to her. They kissed and hugged each other. My heart clenched and tears started pooling in my eyes. I wiped them off before anyone could see. 

I slowly went to my bed and sat down. Suddenly the door banged open. God, whats with people banging doors open.  

I saw Tae and Tzuyu come inside. "Baby who is she" tzuyu said in a fake ass voice. God I'd kill myself than hear that. Tae looked at me and looked at her, "she's just a new maid I hired" he said. Ouch. That hurt. I mean how would you feel if your mate called you a maid.

"What are you waiting for, go make us food" Tae shouted. I cowered in fear and ran out. I started to make food. As I was cooking I felt a presence.

I turned around to see Tzuyu. She looked at what I was cooking and suddenly put the hot substance on her hand. 

"Oh my god Tzuyu. Why did you do that" I asked as I was looking for a paper towel. I was about to damp cold water on her when she suddenly started crying. 

Tae immediately ran down to check on what happened. Tzuyu then ran to him and cried in his arms, "Babe, I just asked her for water and she splashed this hot thing on me" she said. Tae looked at me with a deadly glare. 

I tried to tell him I didn't do it but he didn't listen. He slapped real hard that I fell down. I winced since the table cut my back. he then kicked me and left.

I tried to get but I fell right back down. I was to weak to get up so I just stayed in my position. A few moments later, I started hearing moans and brunts from Tae's room. I knew what they were doing.

It broke my heart, I started gasping for breath because I couldn't breath. I tried calling out for help but no voice came out. The last thing I saw was the ceiling of the kitchen before black spots started clouding my vision.